NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021: NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 notification has officially released. Details regarding the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 vacancy, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, and other details are explained clearly in the below article. The candidates who are interested to apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 can check the complete information here.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur has invited applications for the recruitment of Project Associate I, II, Project Assistant-II and other posts. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released on its official website @nitjsr.ac.in. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 19 March 2021. Candidates should go through the official notification of NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 before starting the application process.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, Senior Technician and Other Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||March 19, 2021|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
NIT Recruitment 2021:Vacancy Details
|Post name||No. of Posts|
|Group A: 04 Posts|
|Principal Scientific/Technical Officer||01 Post|
|SUPDT. Engineer||01 Post|
|Deputy Librarian||01 Post|
|MEDICAL OFFICER||01 Post|
|Group B: 27 Posts|
|Technical Assistant||22 Posts|
|Group C: 42 Posts|
|Senior Technician||11 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||09 Posts|
- Principal Scientific/Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. OR Post Graduate with M.Sc./MCA degree with at least 15 years of exp. as a scientific officer/technical officers.
- Superintendent Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Deputy Librarian: Post Graduate Degree in Information Science/ Library Science and NET/SLET/SET exam qualified.
- Medical Officer (MO): MBBS degree and must be registered in a state medical council (SMC) or Indian medical council.
- Superintendent: Bachelor degree in any discipline OR Master degree with at least 50% marks.
- Technical Assistant: B.E./B.Tech./MCA OR Diploma in engineering/B.Sc. (Science)/M.Sc. (Science) from any recognized university/Institute.
- Senior Technician: Class 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR ITI Passed/Diploma in Engineering.
- Technician: Class 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR Diploma in Engineering.
- Junior Assistant: Class 12th passed with 35 words per minute typing speed.
The application fee is non-refundable.
The Application Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Candidates must pay the application fee through SBI Collect at least 3 hours prior to closing time so that verification of payment is done in time and the candidate is able to fill the online application form and up-load same well before scheduled closing time.
|For UR/OBC/EWS||Group A||Rs. 2000/-|
|Group B||Rs. 1000/-|
|Group C||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD categories and compassionate
ground/employees of NIT Jamshedpur.
|For Group A, B, C||NIL|
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021
- Interested and eligible persons can apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 19 March 2021.
- Candidates should visit the official site.
- Go to the recruitments tab
- Click on the Notification for Recruitment of Non-Teaching position link.
- Click apply online.
- Then the candidates have to click for new registration
- After successful registration, candidates can login using application id and password.
- Candidates have to fill in the personal details, education and experience details.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Save and download the application form for future reference.
- The hard copies of the online application form and self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures and fee etc. is required to be sent by speed/registered vacancy only to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India.
- The application should reach by 26 March 2021. Application through courier services will not be accepted.
- Candidates are also required to upload soft copies of relevant testimonials, certificates etc. on Online Application Portal.