NMDC Junior Officer 2021:
The National Mineral Development Corporation has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Officers in various disciplines against advertisement number 02/2021 as NMDC Junior Officer 2021. The starting date of the application process for NMDC Junior Officer 2021 is 3rd March and the last date to apply online is 23 March 2021. A total of 63 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Junior Officer Posts. The job location will be in Hyderabad, Telangana district. The training will be provided for NMDC Junior Officer 2021 based on the Educational qualification of the candidate.
NMDC has released the official notification for the engagement of Junior Officers on the careers page of the official site @nmdc.co.in. Interested candidates can apply for the NMDC Junior Officer 2021 after checking the eligibility criteria. The diploma Holders and Graduates are eligible to apply for NMDC Junior Officer 2021. The candidates having a diploma or degree in Mining, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil background can apply for this job. The Salary, Training period, Important dates, Notification, Eligibility criteria, Selection process, the application process, Educational qualification, Age limit, and complete details of NMDC Junior Officer 2021 are given below in this article.
NMDC Notification 2021:
Name of an Organization – National Mineral Development Corporation
Recruitment Name – NMDC Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Junior Officer
Job Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
NMDC Notification 2021: Important Dates
Commencement of Online Application process – 03.03.2021 (10:00 AM Onwards)
The last date to apply online – 23.03.2021 (Upto 11:59 PM)
NMDC Notification 2021: Vacancy
This year a total of 63 vacancies has been announced for National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment. The vacancy splitting based on the educational qualification is given below.
NMDC Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The passionate candidates can apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment for the post of Junior Officer based on the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include the Educational qualification and the Age Limit a candidate should possess. If you are eligible you can definitely apply for NMDC Notification 2021.
Maximum age limit – 32 YEARS
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs.
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. Guidelines for PwDs / Ex.Servicemen.
- For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
NMDC Junior Officer Training Period 2021:
|Training Period||Stipend (First 12 months)||Stipend(Remaining 6 months)|
NMDC Junior Officer Salary 2021:
The pay scale of the candidates for NMDC Junior Officers is given by,
- Payscale on completion of training for both the degree holders and the diploma holders is Rs.37, 000 – 1,30,000.
NMDC Junior Officer Selection Process 2021:
- Online Test(Computer Based Test)
- Supervisory Skill Test
The mode of selection will be based on Maximum Marks.
Online Test(Computer Based Test):
- The online computer-based test will be for 100 marks.
- The supervisory skill test will be qualifying in nature.
Online Test(CBT) will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
Languages for Online Test(CBT)will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
The candidate should secure minimum marks in Online Test(CBT), which is as follows:
SC/ST/PwD – 40 marks,
OBC(NCL)-45 marks, and
UR & EWS – 50 marks.Supervisory Skill Test
Supervisory Skill Test:
- There will be a Supervisory Skill Test which is qualifying in nature.
- The qualifying marks in the Supervisory Skill Test (out of a total of 100 marks) will be as under:
- (I) 40% marks for UR / EWS Candidates
- (ii) 37% for OBC (NCL) Candidates and
- (iii) 30% marks for SC/ ST / PWD
The ratio of the candidates called for supervisory skill test:
- The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.
- Which is on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test (CBT), discipline wise /category wise.
NMDC Application Process 2021:
Application Mode: Online
An amount of Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable.
NMDC Important Links 2021:
How to Apply for NMDC JO Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment on the official website / Apply online link which is given above.
Candidates are required to fill in all the details online and upload all the relevant documents/certificates as per the requirements of notification.
- After the completion of the application process, candidates can start with the online payment process.
- After applying online, candidates are also required to download the hardcopy of filled in the application form, and send the same by mentioning the registration number, the Employment Notification No., Name of the post, discipline, and Registration No. generated while applying Online on the envelope before sending the hard copies of the application along with copies of all the Certificates and Testimonials (self-attested) in support of his/her application, etc. to
“Post Box No 1352,
Post Office, Humayun Nagar,
So as to reach on or before 7 April 2021.
- For more details regarding the application process and recruitment, you can refer to the Official Notification PDF for which the link is given above.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.What is the starting date to apply online for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021?
The starting date to apply online for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 is 03.03.2021 (10:00 AM Onwards).
2.What is the total number of vacancies for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment is 63 vacancies.
3.What is the application fee for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment?
- An amount of Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable.
4.What is the last date to apply online for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment is 23.03.2021 (Upto 11:59 PM).
5.What is the selection process for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment?
- Online Test(Computer Based Test)
- Supervisory Skill Test
6.What is the official website of NMDC?
The official website of NMDC is @https://www.nmdc.co.in/
7.What is the duration of training for Degree holders?
The duration of training for Degree holders is 12 months.
8.What is the pay scale for Junior officers in NMDC after the training is over?
The pay scale for Junior officers in NMDC after the training is over is Rs.37, 000 – 1,30,000.
9.The online computer-based test will be for how many marks?
The online computer-based test will be for 100 marks.
10.What is the maximum age limit to apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment?
32 YEARS is the maximum age limit to apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment.