NMDC Recruitment 2021:
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification is out!!! National Mineral Development Corporation has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE Examination 2021. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech with a valid GATE 2021 GATE score can apply for this job. There is no written examination for this NMDC Recruitment 2021. The GATE Score obtained by the candidate is very important for this recruitment. Based on the GATE Score only an interview will be conducted for the NMDC Recruitment 2021.
NMDC is now inviting applications from eligible & willing, promising, dedicated energetic young Graduate Engineers to fill up the post of Executive Trainee in the following disciplines through GATE – 2021. Eligible candidates can apply for this NMDC Recruitment 2021 on or before 21 March 2021. The notification PDF, Important dates, Selection Procedure, and complete details about the NMDC Recruitment 2021 are given in this article, The interested candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification which is given below. To know more details about NMDC Recruitment 2021, please proceed through the article further.
NMDC Notification 2021:
Name of an Organization – NMDC Limited
Recruitment Name – NMDC Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Executive Trainees
Job Location – Hyderabad
NMDC Notification 2021: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the NMDC Notification 2021 are given below,
- Activation of Apply Online link – 01.03.2021 at (10.00 AM)
- Last date for submission of online application – 21.03.2021 (on or before 12.00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of Hard Copies as mentioned in 6.0(n) – 05.04.20
NMDC Notification 2021: Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for various posts based on different categories is given below for your reference.
NMDC Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualification and the age limit the candidates should possess. If you are eligible you can apply for NMDC Notification 2021.
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical & Mining from a recognized university
- Candidates are required to appear for the GATE 2021 examination in the relevant field to apply for this Executive Trainees post.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Final year/Semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to production of the final pass certificate of eligible qualification at the time of Group Discussion (GD) & Interview.
- Otherwise, their candidature will not be entertained.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the respective disciplines.
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees in engineering / Technology|
2. Electrical & Electronics
3. Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering.
4. Power Electronics
2. Mechanical & Automation
3. Industrial and Production Engineering
4. Mechanical Production
5. Production Engineering
6. Mining Machinery
|Mining||1. Mining Engineering|
|Materials Management||1. Electrical/Mechanical/Mining|
- The Upper Age limit is 27 years as of the last date of online application as described in point no.6(b).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen on the maximum age of 27 years.
- For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 10 years.
NMDC Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid by all the
candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
NMDC Notification 2021: Selection Process
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE– 2021).
- Based on the GATE 2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise for the further selection process (GD & Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the following weightage of marks.
- Please note that for Executive Trainee-2021 recruitment of NMDC Limited, GATE marks of 2021 will only be valid and the GATE Score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
|Component||The weightage (marks) Out of 100|
|GATE -2021 score in concerned discipline||70|
|Group Discussion (GD)||15|
Group Discussion & Interview:
- Candidates who qualify in the GATE -2021 examination will be called for Group
Discussion and Interview discipline-wise & category-wise in the ratio 1:10.
- The Group Discussion Committee will conduct the group discussions of the
- The topic for Group discussions shall be decided by the Group
- The topic for GD may be either discipline-specific or general.
- Group discussions will be held discipline-wise & category-wise in batches.
- The number of candidates in each batch will be decided depending upon the
the number of candidates turning up for Group Discussion.
- Candidates will be called for an Interview, discipline-wise in the ratio prescribed above.
The ratio of Candidates to be called for Group Discussion & and Interview:
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview based on the marks
secured in GATE – 2021 discipline wise, category wise in the ratio of 1:10 which is on the basis of the marks obtained in GATE – 2021.
- In case two or more candidates in the same discipline and category secured equal marks in GATE -2021 and the ratio of 1:10 is increasing, all those candidates who secured equal marks will be called for Group Discussion & Interview is irrespective of the above ratio.
NMDC Notification 2021: Salary
- The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.50,000/- plus Dearness Allowances (IDA) as per rules of the Company.
- On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Assistant Managers in the scale pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- and initial Basic Pay will be fixed at Rs.60,000/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, they will be entitled to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under Cafeteria Approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP, and other
allowances and benefits as applicable as per rules of the Company.
- Being direct recruitment on initial basic pay, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/leave salary/pension contribution, etc. of previous employment, if any.
NMDC Notification 2021: Important Links
Apply online link of NMDC Notification 2021 [inactive] will be active from 1 Mar 2021.
How to Apply for NMDC Notification 2021?
Important Things to do after applying online:
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of
filled-in the application form.
- Send the same by mentioning the Unique Registration Number appearing on the online application, the Employment Notification No., Name of the post & discipline on top of the envelope.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph along with copies of all the Certificates and Testimonials (self-attested) along with a copy of the GATE-2021 Admit Card in support of his/her application, by Post to the address given below.
“Post Box No. 1382,
1.What is the starting date to apply online for NMDC Notification 2021?
The starting date to apply online for NMDC Notification 2021 is 01.03.2021 at (10.00 AM).
2.What is the total number of vacancies for NMDC Notification 2021?
The total number of vacancies for NMDC Notification 2021 is 67 vacancies.
3.What is the last date to apply online for NMDC Notification 2021?
The last date to apply online for NMDC Notification 2021 is 21.03.2021 (on or before 12.00 PM).
4.What is the salary of NMDC Notification 2021?
The salary of executive trainees for NMDC Notification is Rs.50,000/-
5.What is the age limit for executive trainees of NMDC Notification 2021?
27 years is the age limit for executive trainees of NMDC Notification 2021.