North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019: North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019 has officially released the recruitment notification for filling the various post. Here, the start date to apply for the RRC NER Recruitment 2019 is 26th November 2019. Further, the last date to apply for the RRB NER Recruitment 2019 is 25th December 2019. Applicants with the 10th / ITI qualification can apply for the North Eastern Railways Recruitment. Now, about 1104 Posts are going to be filled through the North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019. This is the huge opportunity to hols jobs in RRB NER Recruitment 2019. To know further information about the Railways Jobs 2019, aspirants can check the details from the below link.
North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railways|
|Job Role||Various Post|
|Start Date To Apply||26th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th December 2019|
RRC NER Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
RRC NER Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for North Eastern Railways||Should have 10th / ITI Qualification|
Age Limit RRB NER Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit for North East Railways Jobs||15-24 Years|
RRC NER Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
RRB North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
RRC NER Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for North Eastern Railways||Rs. 100/-|
Important Links RRB North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Avail Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For North Eastern Railways Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are applying for the RRC NER Recruitment 2019 can check and apply for the Railways Jobs. Here, the steps for applying the North East Railways jobs are given below.
- Initially, all the applicants can apply for the Railway Jobs through online mode.
- Here, aspirants must enter the valid details in the application form of North Eastern Railways Recruitment.
- Further, candidates should provide all the documents in the prescribed formate.
- Or else, application form of the aspirants will not be accepted for the North East Railways Jobs.
- Likewise, all the candidates should pay fees through online mode.
- For that, aspirants can use a debit card or credit card for applying for the RRB NER Jobs 2019.
- All the candidates can take the hard copy of the North Eastern Railway Application form for future references.