NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 Recruitment: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has rolled out the vacancy list to engage 200 NPCIL Executive Trainee post. Eligible individuals are invited to fill up their genuine details for NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019. Drop your application form at www.npcil.nic.in recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee post. Get your NPCIL online application form from 29-03-2019. Refer the Official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Applicants must attain the age limit of a maximum 28 years. Aspirants must have completed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. from any recognized university. The application registration link will get closed on 23-04-2019. So candidates kindly submit your application within the closing date. Applicants shall register only through the online mode only. Further details regarding NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 recruitment will be available here below for your reference.
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 Recruitment
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Details
|Name of an organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Name||NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2019 – NPCIL Vacancy Breakup:
This time totally 200 vacancies were announced for Maharashtra location.
Important Dates – NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 recruitment
- Starting date to apply – 29-03-2019
- Closing date for online registration – 23-04-2019
Educational Qualification – NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2019
Candidates should possess a BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
Essential Qualification – NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have a valid GATE2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Age Limit (as on 23-04-2019) – NPCIL Vacancy 2019
- GEN/EWS: 26 years
- OBC: 29 years
- SC/St: 31 years
- Applicants with benchmark disabilities – No limit
- PWD – General/EWS Category: 36 years
- PWD – OBC Category: 39 years
- PWD – SC/ST Category: 41 years
- Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984: 31 years
(Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of
Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to: 31 years
31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5
- Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers
including Emergency Commissioned Officers: 31 years
or Short Service Commissioned Officers
(Relaxation – 5 years)
Candidates shall register your details through an online portal. No other modes of application will get rejected by the recruitment board.
Application Fee Details:
For GEN/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable)
For SC/ST/PWD: NIL
Selection Process – NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2019
The NPCIL recruitment board will conduct the recruitment drive for NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 in multi-phases.
- GATE Score 2017/2018/2019.
- Personal Interview.
(i) Candidates should attend and get the GATE Score 2017/2018/2019. The shortlisting of candidates for the personal interview will be in the ratio 1:12.
(ii) Shortlisting of candidates will be called for the personal interview through the E-mail. The interview venue, date & session will be communicated through the E-mail/SMS.
(iii) Shortlisted candidates shall download the call letter in the official site.
(iv) Based on the performance in the interview, the candidates will be selected for the provisional allotment.
Documents Required – NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019
- Date of Birth Proof: SSLC Mark Sheet or Leaving certificate
- ID & Address Proof: AADHAR Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc…
- Qualification: Candidates should provide the consolidated mark sheet, provisional certificate, Degree Certificate.
Training & Placement:
- Selected candidates will undergo one-year training in any of the locations Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Kalpakkam, Kudankulam in Tamil Nadu, Kaiga Karnataka.
- Candidates who have successfully completed one-year training will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C and will be liable to be posted at one of the Units/Sites/Upcoming Projects/Offices of NPCIL located in different parts of the country.
Stipend details during the training period: NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019
Monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000/- will be provided for the candidates.
After the successful completion of the training period, candidates shall receive Level 10 Rs. 56,100/- 12% of Pay in the PayMatrix (as on 01.01.2019)
Important Links: NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site npcil.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the link, you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the link regarding Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2019) in NPCIL through GATE 2017/2018/2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start to register the online application.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
|Related Govt Jobs|
|IGCAR Apprentice – 130 Posts||8000 GDS – India Post|
|5000 Gangman – TNEB||BSSC Stenographer – 326 Posts|