NTRO Recruitment 2020: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has released the recruitment notification for Executive Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts on Deputation basis. Candidates who are passionate about NTRO Jobs 2020 can apply for NTRO 2020 Recruitment from 45 days from the date of issue of this recruitment notice or 30 days from the date of publication.
Every year National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) releases notification for various posts. Similarly, this year, NTRO has released the Recruitment Notification 2020 for Executive Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts on Deputation basis. Candidates can apply from 45 days from the date of issue of this recruitment notice or 30 days from the date of publication. Only eligible candidate can apply for NTRO 2020 Recruitment. Candidates should go through the NTRO 2020 Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the NTRO Post and ensure that they fulfil all the NTRO Eligibility Conditions. The NTRO Vacancy 2020 has also included in NTRO Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the NTRO Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about NTRO Vacancy 2020, NTRO Eligibility 2020 and NTRO Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
NTRO 2020 Recruitment
The application duly filled by willing and eligible officers in the prescribed proforma and Certification by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority may be forwarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for the last 05 years so as to reach on the address listed in the NTRO Notification
NTRO Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||National Technical Research Organization|
|Notification Name||Recruitment Notice to fill up vacancies in NTRO on Deputation basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Location||Anywhere in India,|
NTRO Vacancy 2020
NTRO Recruitment is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the NTRO 2020 Jobs is announced for Executive Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Post.
NTRO Eligibility 2020
- Officers of the Central Government:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or
- With five years of regular service in Level-10 of the pay matrix; and
- Possessing a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering and five years of experience in planning/construction/design/maintenance, in Civil and Technical/Technical/Industrial structures/Estate Management and Contract Management from a recognized Institute
- Defence Service Officers holding the rank of Major in Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Air Force/lndian Navy and possessing the requisite experience as mentioned above shall also be considered, if otherwise eligible.
Assistant Executive Enqineer
- Officers of the Central Government: –
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or
- With three years of regular service in Level-7 of the pay matrix; and
- Possessing a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering and three years of experience in planning/construction/design/maintenance, in Civil and Technical/ Industrial structures.
- Defence Service personnel holding the rank of Subedar/Subedar Major in Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Air Force/Indian Navy and possessing the requisite experience as mentioned above shall also be considered, if otherwise eligible.
Steps for NTRO Applications 2020
NTRO website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with NTRO website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – ntro.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the NTRO Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the NTRO Home Page, the candidate can search for “Recruitment Notice to fill up vacancies in NTRO on Deputation basis”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the NTRO Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the Notification carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for NTRO Vacancy.
- After reading the Notification, start applying online for NTRO Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Website and start filling the NTRO Application Form
- Finally, fill the application and submit the application before the last date
Candidates are informed to download the filled NTRO Application Form 2020. Candidates can also take a printout of the NTRO Application Form for further details.
NTRO 2020 Vacancy: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
The NTRO Recruitment 2020 notification has been out and eligible candidates can apply here. The total number of vacancies announced were 19. The posts to be recruited under this NTRO recruitment notification are, personal assistant, private secretary, and section officer.
The National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has announced totally 19 vacancies for this recruitment. The vacancy split up for each post is given below.
- Personal Assistant – 11
- Private Secretary -3
- Section Officer -5
NTRO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The candidates are selected with the interview process only. First they will call the candidates who are completely eligible as per the norms. Then the interview process will happen for the recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria For Section Officer Post:
As per the NTRO Recruitment 2020 notification, the eligibility criteria for the section officer post is,
- Officers should hold posting under the Central Government or Defense Services.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis. Or having five years of regular service in Level-7 of the pay matrix.
- Possessing three years experience in dealing with Administration and Establishment matters in the Central Government Department.
Eligibility Criteria For Private Secretary Post:
As per the NTRO Recruitment notification 2020, the eligibility criteria for private secretary post is,
- Officers should hold post under Central Government.
- Holding analogous post of Private Secretary on regular basis in the parent cadre or
Department. Or with five years of regular service rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis as Personal Assistant in Level-7 (Rs, 44900-142400) in the pay matrix.
Eligibility Criteria For Personal Assistant Post:
As per the NTRO Recruitment notification, the eligibility criteria for personal assistant post is,
- Officers of the Central Government.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department. Or With ten years of regular service rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis as Stenographer in Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100) in the pay matrix.
NTRO Recruitment 2020 Pay Matrix Level:
The pay matrix level foe each post is available in the table below. In addition, Special Allowance 20% of Basic Pay will be admissible for all the 3 posts. However, no Deputation
Duty Allowance will be paid.
|Post||Level in pay matrix||Mode of Recruitment|
|Personal Assistant||7th level||Deputation|
|Private Secretary||8th level||Deputation|
|Section Officer||8th level||Deputation|
How to Apply?
The application process for this NTRO recruitment 2020 is available here. candidates refer the instructions and apply for the recruitment. Also only offline mode of application is applicable. Candidates follow all the instructions and apply for the recruitment in the correct format.
- The applications duly filled in by willing and eligible officers in the prescribed format with Certification by Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority should be forwarded.
- Send applications through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for last 05 years.
- Assistant Director (R&P) National Technical Research Organisation Block-lll, Old JNU Campus (Room No.204) New Delhi – 110067. Send the completed applications to this address.
- Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and other certificates should be enclosed with the application in support of their claim against the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of interview / selection.
- Incomplete applications and / or those received late and / or not accompanied by supporting certificate /documents, would be rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- On appointment, the officers are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Personal Assistant Recruitment Notice & Application Format – Click Here
Private Secretary Recruitment Notice & Application Format – Click Here
Section Officer Recruitment Notice & Application Format – Click Here
Last Date for the Application to Reach – 30.4.2020
So candidates study all the instructions in the notification and apply for the NTRO recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format.