NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 official notification released now!!!! Details regarding the NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 vacancy, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, and other details are explained clearly in the below article. Interested and Eligible candidates can refer to the article for detailed information.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has recently announced the recruitment of meritorious young candidates for the post of National Youth Volunteer. The total number of vacancies released for the NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 is 13206.NYKS is the reason for the implementation of the National Youth Corps scheme for the enhancement of the Young generation. The National Youth Corps scheme is implemented under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The interested candidates can apply for the NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 online or offline mode before the last date of February 20, 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for the meritorious young candidates having the dedication, talent, enthusiasm, and fulfilling the criteria for NYKS Recruitment 2021.
Get More: Govt Jobs 2021
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Overall Summary
|Organization Name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)|
|Name of the Job||National Youth Volunteers (NYVs)|
|NYKS Recruitment Application Form Start Date||05th February 2021|
|NYKS Recruitment Last Date Of Submitting Application||20th February 2021|
|Joining Date||01st April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.5000 per month|
NYKS Volunteer 2021: Important Dates
|NYKS Recruitment 2021 Notification Release Date||05th February 2021|
|Last Date of Receiving application form – Online, Sorting, Screening of applications & request letters to DM/DCs||20th February 2021|
|Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability of DM/DC concerned for fixing the date for conducting an interview||25th February 2021 to 08th March 2021|
|NYKS Recruitment Final Result Date||By 15th March 2021|
|Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration||01st April 2021|
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
- For NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021, a total number of 13206 vacancies released across the country.
- Among 623 Kendras two volunteers will be deployed per block.
- This National Youth Volunteers deployment is clearly Volunteer Basis Recruitment for the year 2021-22.
NYKS Volunteer 2021 recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess an age limit as of 1st April 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 29 years
- Candidates should have a minimum qualification of 10th standard from a recognized board.
- The preference is given to the candidates having higher educational qualifications, merit, and basic knowledge of computer application.
- The member of NYKS Youth Clubs if applicable is also preferred.
NYKS Volunteer 2021: Salary Details
The NYKS Volunteer 2021 advertisement provides a monthly moratorium of Rs. 5000/- on monthly basis. Each volunteer is paid based on the monthly target, online reporting/ feedback, and receipt of online attendance.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The Selection process of NYKS Volunteer Recruitment is based on the Interview.
- The District Youth Officer will prepare the proceedings of the selection committee and take the approval of DM/DC.
- The Selected candidates list will be signed by DM/DC.
- The final Merit list including the waiting list will be displayed on the NYK notice Board.
- The Selected Volunteers need to go 15 days of the induction training program in a recognized govt institute.
NYKS Volunteer 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021
The Candidates can apply for the NYKS Volunteer Recruitment Both online and offline mode.
Procedure to Apply Online Mode:
- Go to the official website nyks.nic.in and Start your registration process.
- Initially Register with your State and District name.
- Fill in the required details for the recruitment process.
- After completion of registration submit your application form.
Procedure to Apply Offline Mode :
Candidates should download the prescribed application form which is attached with the Notification pdf. Fill in the required details and attach the required document. The document needed to attach are given below:
- Documents to be attached (Self-attested)
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of SC/ST/OBC
- Copies of Certificates of Highest Educational Qualification
- Copy of Address proof (anyone out of Voter I.D/Driving License/Passport/Ration
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When is the NYKS Volunteer 2021 Notification released?
The NYKS Volunteer 2021 Notification released on February 5, 2021.
Q. What is the age limit prescribed for NYKS Volunteer recruitment?
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 29 years.
Q.When is the last date to apply for the NYKS Volunteer recruitment?
The Last date to apply for the NYKS Volunteer 2021 exam is February 20, 2021.