Oil India Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification pdf is out. The Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Through this OIL India consultant recruitment 2021, candidates will be recruited for the Consultant, Civil Engineering vacancies on contract basis in Frontier Basin Project of Oil India Limited. Check complete details here regarding the Oil India Limited recruitment 2021 notification. Also, check the application form pdf format here as per the Oil India Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification. Go through this page and ensure your eligibility for the Oil India Consultant recruitment 2021 apply online.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Oil India Consultant Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
|Recruitment Board||Oil India Limited|
|Job||Consultant, Civil Engineering|
|Oil India Consultant Recruitment 2021 Vacancy||3|
|Place of Posting||Frontier Basin, Duliajan, Assam|
|Apply Online Last Date||10/06/2021|
Check the eligibility details for the Oil India Limited recruitment 2021 notification
- The incumbent should have passed B.E. or B. Tech in Civil engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 25 years working experience as a Civil Engineer in any PSU/Government organization of repute.
- The age of the incumbent should not be more than 65 years as of 10/06/2021.
- Working knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent supervision skills on Civil Engineering works ensuring that works are done as per approved drawings, designs, and specifications.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Preference would be given to those who headed Civil Engineering projects related to the exploration of hydrocarbons at remote localities and hilly terrains of North East region of India.
- The applicant must be willing to be posted/oversee work in the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and the hill districts of Dima Hasao and Karbi Anglong.
Oil India Consultant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee.
- Place of Posting: Frontier Basin, Duliajan, Assam.
- Period of Contract: One year.
The Oil India consultant Recruitment 2021 salary details are here.
- Contract Remuneration of Rs. 1,16,000/- per month.
- The above honorarium is lump-sum and inclusive of local conveyance, telephone (landline/mobile), internet expenses, etc, if any.
- Taxes other than GST will be borne by the individual.
- Income Tax, as applicable, will be deducted.
- Travel/boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per the entitlement.
- Incidentals of ₹ 250 per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Paid leave entitlement of 20 (Twenty) days for 12 (twelve) months.
- Normal company holidays of OIL are applicable.
The Oil India consultant Recruitment 2021 job details are here.
- Carrying out preliminary reconnaissance survey to check the Civil Engineering suitability of the site.
- Detailed topographical survey of the project site, preparation of land map, and demarcation of the acquired site.
- Preparation of detailed planning, design, and estimate (DPR) of the work.
- Formulation of technical specifications and special terms and conditions of formulation of contract for various related services.
- Set out layout of the site as per OIL’s approved drawings.
- Liaising with various related agencies for smooth execution of the project.
- Supervision of the works, compliance with design specifications.
- Clear understanding of survey maps and other related Civil Engineering Drawings.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Monitor project progress, report regularly on project status and ensure completion of works as per work schedule.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with all the members and participants of the project to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Study & research to minimize environmental impact and ensure any kind of pollution at the project site.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Official site of Oil India Limited.
- Check the application format as per the Oil India Consultant recruitment 2021 notification pdf download.
- Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled-in application in the prescribed format along with supporting document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) to the email id [email protected] on or before 10/06/2021.
- The supporting document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) are to be self-attested and sent to [email protected] in pdf files.
Follow the rules and proceed with the Oil India recruitment 2021 apply online process for the consultant vacancies.