Oil India Result 2021: Oil India Result 2021 Released on its official site!!! Direct link available here to check the Oil India Merit list for various posts. So candidates who attended the Stage I test conducted on 13 December 2020 shall check here the respective result & cut-off marks here.
Oil India has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of Technician, Assistant Technician, Assistant Mechanic, and Assistant Operator through the Newspaper Advertisement Dated 18/10/2017 & Vacancy Notification Nos. ER:30/1/9-1794 to ER:30/1/9-1807 Dated 18/10/2017 at Field Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Duliaja. A huge number of candidates have applied and appeared for the selection process. The selection process is based on Stages 1, 2 & document verification. As per the schedule, the stage 1 exam was conducted on 13th December 2020. Candidates who attended the stage 1 exam are eagerly waiting to check the result. For that now the officials have released the result pdf on its official site. So candidates shall refer to the official site and check the respective result & cut-off marks.
The above candidates who have qualified in the Written Test for the postcode – AMA12017 will be intimated about the schedule of the Trade Test (Stage-II) through official communication. The list of candidates who have secured the pass mark of minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks in the Written Test
(Stage-I) and have qualified for the Trade Test (Stage-II) is as under. The Stage 2 exam date will be notified in a short due course.
How to Check Oil India Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Oil India Ltd.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that Career Tab and then click on Results from the dropdown.
- You will be getting to the respective page.
- Then click on the link regarding ‘Results for Various Technical Posts in Grade-V & VII (vide Advertisement dated 18/10/2017) at Field Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Duliajan’ and ‘Click Here to View Details of above Results’
- Now the result will get displayed on your screen.