OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification to apply for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment. OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment has 500 vacancies to engage the eligible ones. The applicant, those candidates who are interested to apply for this post must register themselves through online method. OPSC Registration is available from 10th October 2018 to 9th November 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria for educational qualification and age limit are given below. Individuals can apply either from the official website or from the link provided below. Other details about the experience, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, and application process for OPSC Application Form 2018 are described in detail.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018, Apply Online @ opsconline.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Assistant Section Officer|
|Starting Date of Application||10th Oct 2018|
|End Date of Application||9th Nov 2018|
OPSC Vacancy – Break Up
|Assistant Section Officer||500|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Age Limit||· Minimum- 21 Years|
· Maximum- 32 Years
OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Selection Process||· Written Examination|
· Computer Practical exam
OPSC Application Form 2018 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for OPSC Assistant Security Officer Recruitment
1. Make sure that you check the minimum educational qualification before applying for the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Process.
2. Visit the website http://opsconline.gov.in. The applications that are received through any other mode would not be accepted.
3. Before you start filling the online application, ensure that the following
documents are available at OPSC portal.
(i) Instructions to fill online application.
(ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
4. Then, aspirants are requested to upload scanned image of passport size photograph with the scanned image of his/her full signature. Further, the candidate should also include the scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression.
5. The uploaded photograph, signature and Left-hand Thumb impression must be clearly visible. If it is not clearly visible, then it is rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
6. Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
/ 5. Reviews
Be the first to rate this post.