OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission is looking for the young aspirants to apply for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021. Here, the start date to apply for the OPSC PGT Vacancy 2021 is March 24, 2021. Further, all the candidates with the eligible qualification can make use of this great opportunity. Also, applicants must complete the application form for OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2021 on or before April 30, 2021. Likewise, the last date for the payment of OPSC PGT vacancies is April 23, 2021. To know further information about eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification etc., OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021, applicants can check the details from the below table.
|Starting date of Online Registration||March 24, 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees||April 23, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||April 30, 2021|
OPSC Notification: Vacancy Details
PG Teacher (Science Stream) – 139 posts.
Minimum Age: 21 years.
Maximum Age: 32 years.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates falling under the reserved category.
- The candidates must have Mater’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Having a B.Ed or equivalent degree recognised by the National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi.
For SC/ST/ PwD Canddiates – Nil.
For Other Candidates- Rs. 5oo/-.
Mode of Payment: Online.
OPSC PG Teachers Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voce Test.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Visit the Official Site @opsc.gov.in.
Click Here to Apply Online (Link will active on March 24, 2021).
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: How to Apply Online? Detailed Steps
Candidates should read the official notification of the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 before filling the online application form. Candidates should keep the e-mail id and password as pre-requisites to start the application process.
- Candidates visit the official website @www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teachers (Advt. No. 12 of 2020-21)
- Read the notification pdf carefully.
- Click on the apply online link
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, education and experience details.
- Upload the necessary documents(Photograph and signature).
- Candidates have to review the filled application form before giving the final submit.
- No changes in the application form are entertained after the final submission.
- Payment of application fee.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Click Here For More Govt. Jobs
OPSC Recruitment: Exam Pattern
The written examination will consist of General English, Computer Aptitude, Pedagogy, General Knowledge and the subject concerned. The examination will consist of 150 MCQ-type questions for 150 marks. The exam will be held for 3 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
A. Candidates should possess Mater’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Q. What is the starting date for the online registration of OPSC Recruitment?
A. The Online application link will get activated on March 24, 2021.
Q. What is the last date to submit the online application?
A. Candidates should submit the application on or before April 30, 2021.