PBDWSS Recruitment 2018: The career opportunity for Junior Engineer posts. PBDWSS Recruitment invites application from the eligible candidates to fill in 210 vacancies. PBDWSS Recruitment has the eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification and the age limit. Only the candidates profile with satisfying eligibility can apply for the post. PBDWSS Recruitment scrutinizes candidates based on their performance in Written Examination. The selection procedure, complete application process and other details are provided below. Apply for the PBDWSS Recruitment before the last date of 08th May 2018.
PBDWSS Recruitment 2018 | 210 Junior Engineer Vacancies @ govt.thapar.edu
PBDWSS Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization
|Department of Water Supply and Sanitation|
No. of Vacancies in PBDWSS Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||199|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)||11|
Total No. of Vacancies
- Junior Engineer – Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer – Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer – Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- General: 18 – 37 Years
- SC/ST/BC: 18 – 42 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 18-47 Years
- Already a Govt Employee: 18 – 45 Years
- SC/ST/Physically challenged – Rs.500/-
- Others – Rs.1000/-
Application Start Date
10th April 2018
Last Date of Applying
08th May 2018
IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF