PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online are given here below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start the application online process.
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna PSU under the Ministry of Power has released a notification for the recruitment of a Diploma Trainee. This PGCIL Recruitment 2021 will be done for Northern Region Transmission System-III covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Madhya Pradesh. The PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link gets activates from 18th June 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application is 08th July 2021. Eligible candidates shall start the application process and should submit within the last date. Further details regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name of an Organization||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Recruitment Name||PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Job Location||Northern Region Transmission System-III (Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Madhya Pradesh)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Computer Based Tes|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th June 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||08th July 2021|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2021:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 15
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
General/EWS – 27 years
OBC(NCL) – 30 years
SC – 32 years
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Only Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: The Computer Based Test / Written Test t shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of the Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in
the Written Test in Hindi or English.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved including EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
|Stipend during training
|Designation & Level on successful
completion of the training period
|Basic pay on Regularisation|
|Rs. 27500/- per month||Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 Level in
|Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Training Period:
Selected candidates shall undergo training for a period of one year. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond as per the below details for serving the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of training successfully.
Service Agreement Bond:
General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates: Rs. 2, 50, 000/-
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.1, 25, 000/-
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee regardless of the post
being reserved for them or not
Others: Rs. 300/-
Application Mode: Online
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply Online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through Online Registration System of POWERGRID.
- To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in.
- Find the Careers section and select the Job Opportunities.
- The find the Openings and Regional Openings and Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-III-2021”.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Start the application online process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate