Crack SBI Clerk / Canara Bank PO 2018 – Logical Reasoning (Alpha Numeric Series and Inequality) Day-20:
Dear Readers, Reasoning Section play a vital role in Banking and all other competitive exams. This year 2018 was started with three wonderful opportunities; Canara Bank PO Exam and Most Awaited SBI Clerk 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Alpha Numeric Series and Inequality. Candidates those who are going to appear in Bank Exams 2018 can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|
Directions (1-5): Study the following arrangement and answer questions given:
J % K 7 D E $ 4 9 H I 3 – @ A M 8 ^ F Q O U + & B P W ! 2
1) How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately followed by a symbol?
2) If all the symbols are dropped from the above arrangement, how many such numbers will be there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately followed by a consonant?
3) What will come in place of questions mark (?) based on the above arrangement?
DK$ E74 $D9 4EH ?
- Other than those given in options
4) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
5) Which of the following is the 6th to the left of the 17th from the left end of the above arrangement?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
6) In which of the following expressions will the expression ‘H < J’ be definitely true?
- G < H ≥ I = J
- H > G ≥ I = J
- J = I ≥ G > H
- H ≥ G > I < J
- None of these
7) Which of the following expressions will be true if the expression ‘K ≥ L > M ≥ N’ is definitely true?
- N ≤ K
- K = M
- K < N
- L ≥ N
- None is true
8) Which of the following expressions will be true if the expression ‘M ≥ K < T = Q’ is definitely true?
- Q < K
- M ≥ T
- M < Q
- T = M
- None is true
9) Which of the following expressions may not be true if the expression ‘Z ≥ Y = W ≤ X’ is definitely true?
- W ≤ Z
- X ≥ Z
- Y ≤ X
- Only option (b) and (c)
- All are true
10) In which of the following expressions does the expression ‘A > D’ holds true?
- A = B < C ≤ D
- D ≥ B > C > A
- B = D > C ≥ A
- A ≥ C >B = D
- D ≤ B > A > C
1) Answer c) Two
E $ , U +
2) Answer b) Three
7 D, 9 H , 8 F
3) Answer e) 9$I
4) Answer e) P+!
All options carry a letter followed by 2 symbols. Observe that the first symbol is the symbol which is before the letter and second symbol after that letter:
% K 7 D E $
$ 4 9 H I 3 –
^ F Q O U +
^ F Q O U +
& B P W ! 2
So with P should be P&!
5) Answer d) I
Left of left means (17-6) = 11th from left end = I
6) Answer c) J = I ≥ G > H
7) Answer e) None is true
8) Answer e) None is true
9) Answer b) X ≥ Z
10) Answer d) A ≥ C >B = D