Crack SBI Clerk / Syndicate PO / Canara Bank PO 2018 – Logical Reasoning (Alpha Numeric Symbols & Inequality) Day-3:
Dear Readers, Reasoning Section play a vital role in Banking and all other competitive exams. This year 2018 was started with three wonderful opportunities; Syndicate Bank PO Exam, Canara Bank PO Exam and Most Awaited SBI Clerk 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Alpha Numeric Symbols & Inequality . Candidates those who are going to appear in Bank Exams 2018 can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 1210]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Direction (1-5): Study the following arrangement and answer questions given
2 D I 4 $ K J 7 % L A T 3 8 @ F 6 U # V P 1 E * 9 H 5
1) How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately followed by a symbol?
2) If all the numbers are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the 10th from the right end of above arrangement?
3) What will come in place of questions mark (?) based on the above arrangement?
D4$ K7% LT3 ?
- Other than those given in options
- [email protected]
4) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
5) Which of the following is the 12th to the right of the 6th from the left end of the above arrangement?
6) Which of the following expressions is true, if P > G and F < H are definitely true?
- Q < P ≥ B > D > F = G < H
- B ≤ Q < H < D > P > F > G
- Q ≤ H ≥ B ≥ D < G ≥ P > F
- D ≤ G > P ≥ F > H ≤ Q ≤ B
- H ≥ Q > D ≥ B ≥ P = G > F
7) Which of the following is definitely true if P ≤ V < S = G ≥ Q ≥ R > E
- Q > P
- S > R
- V > R
- S > E
- P < R
8) Which of the following should replace the question mark so that E > D is definitely true?
C = B > A ≥ D ≤ G ? F ≤ E
9) Which of the following order of letters in the blanks makes the expression D > E is definitely true?
___ < ___ ≤ ___ = ___ > ____
- B, C, D, E, A
- A, B, C, E, D
- D, B, A, C, E
- C, A, D, B, E
- None of these
10) What will come in place of question mark in following below such that both E < B and D ≥ G are definitely true? A > B = C > D ? E ≥ F = G
- Both B and C
- None of these
1). Answer c) Two
U # , E *
2). Answer a) T
D I $ K J % L A T @ F U # V P E * H
10th from the right end is T
3). Answer d) 8F6
4). Answer c) T38
5). Answer d) U
2 D I 4 $ K J 7 % L A T 3 8 @ F 6 U
12th to the right of the 6th from the left end is U
6). Answer a) Q < P ≥ B > D > F = G < H
7). Answer d) S > E
8). Answer d) <
9). Answer d) C, A, D, B, E
10). Answer d) Both B and C