Dear Readers, Reasoning Section play a vital role in Banking and all other competitive exams. This year 2018 was started with three wonderful opportunities; Most Awaited SBI Clerk 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Miscellaneous. Candidates those who are going to appear in Bank Exams 2018 can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 2014]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
Directions (1-5): Study the following arrangement and answer questions given:
1) In which of the following expressions the expression ‘P < M ’ would hold definitely true?
- M ≥ R = N >S ≥ P = Q
- Q ≥ M ≥ N = W ≥ P < S
- Q >M ≥ N = W ≥ P < S
- W < P = N ≤ Q > M > R
- N > Q = P > S ≤ R ≤ M
2) In which of the following expressions the expression ‘R < S ≤ M ’ would hold definitely false?
- V > R ≤ K < S = W ≤ M
- V < M ≥ T ≥ S = P > R
- K > M = J ≥ S > N = R
- T = R ≤ K < S = P < M
- M ≥ P = S ≥ T > R = V
3) In which of the given expression does the expression F< N and R> M definitely hold true?
- M≤ N< L; R> N; P< F ≤ L
- M≤ N> L; R< N; P< F ≥ L
- M≤ N> L; R> N; P< F ≤ L
- M≤ N> L; R< N; P< F ≥ L
- M≥ N> L; R> N; P< F ≤ L
4) In which of the given expression does the expression N> Q and L≥P definitely hold True?
- L>M ≥ N< O = P ≤ Q< R
- L> M ≥ N> O = P ≤ Q< R
- L> M ≥ N> O = P ≥ Q< R
- L> M ≥ N ≤ O = P ≤ Q< R
- L ≥ M ≥ N ≥ O = P > Q< R
5) In which of the following expressions R < N is false?
- R ≤ P = S < N > J = L
- S < R ≤ P = J < L ≤ N
- N > P = J ≥ L ≥ R < S
- L > R > P > J = S ≥ N
- None of these
Directions (6-10): Study the following arrangement and answer the given questions:
I 3 * L J 8 # R 1 4 % S A δ 6 K 9 M $ X 7 β B Z @ 2 L
6) How many such symbols are there which is immediately followed by number and immediately preceded by letter?
7) How many such numbers are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol and immediately followed by a letter ?
e) More than three
8) Complete the series: K9X δ6M SAK ?
e) None of these
9) If all the numbers are dropped from the above sequence, then which element is eleventh from the right end?
10) Four of the five are alike in a certain way based on arrangement, which does not belong to the group?
1) Answer a) M ≥ R = N >S ≥ P = Q
2) Answer d) T = R ≤ K < S = P < M
3) Answer c) M≤ N> L; R> N; P< F ≤ L
F ≤ L< N
R> N ≥ M
4) Answer e) L ≥ M ≥ N ≥ O = P > Q < R
5) Answer d) L > R > P > J = S ≥ N
6) Answer b) Two
A δ 6 and Z @ 2
7) Answer c) Two
δ 6 K, @ 2 L
8) Answer d) 4%δ
9) Answer e) A
The series becomes:
I * L J # R % S A δ K M $ X β B Z @ L
10) Answer d) M9$
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|