Dear Readers, Reasoning Section play a vital role in Banking and all other competitive exams. This year 2018 was started with wonderful opportunity; Most Awaited SBI Clerk 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability – Miscellaneous. Candidates those who are going to appear in Bank Exams 2018 can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
Directions (1-3): Read the following information to answer the questions that follow:
A+B = B is south of A,
A&B = A is west of B,
A*B = B is east of A,
A-B = A is north of B,
[email protected] = A is north-west of B,
A#B = B is south west of A,
A%B = A is north East of B, and
A$B = A is south east of B
1) Given that, A*B-C+D&E#F, C-F, Point A is which direction respect of point F?
e) None of these
2) Given that, P*Q-R, [email protected]*R, U$T, R+U, which three points are in a straight line?
a) P, Q, T
b) Q, R, U
c) P, Q, U
d) T, R, U
e) None of these
3) Given that, P-Q*R, R$S+T, Q&V, S+V, [email protected] which three points are in a straight line?
a) Q, R, T
b) P, V, R
c) S, V, R
d) Q, P, R
e) None of the 3 points together are in a straight line
Directions (4-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A has two sons. E is the daughter of G and B is the mother of C. F, the brother of E is the son of C who is the son of A. A is grandfather of J who is not a sibling of E. B has a child named D.
4) What is the relationship between D and J?
a) D is father of J
b) D is uncle of J
c) J is son of D
d) Cannot be determined
e) None of these
5) What is the ratio of males to females in the family?
a) 1 : 1
b) 1 : 3
c) 5 : 3
d) 3 : 5
e) Cannot be determined
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a certain code language
“title makes art beautiful” is written as “dsr wdr msp ten”
“makes baby very happy” is written as “gic ten fid hop”8
“Very title Based stories” is written as “msp opr hop jen”
“Based like beautiful picture” is written as “csb dsr drm opr”
6) What is the code for “Based baby happy” in the given code language?
a) gic fid msp
b) opr msp gic
c) hop opr gic
d) drm dsr wdr
e) fid opr gic
7) What is the code for “stories” in the given code language?
b) Other than those given in options
8) If “art very risk” is coded as “hop wdr zyn” in the given code language, then how will “title risk beautiful” be coded as?
a) hop drm dsr
b) dsr msp drm
c) zyn msp hop
d) wdr zyn dsr
e) Other than those given in options
9) Which of the following may represents the code “makes improve” in the given code language?
a) les drm
b) cbs dsr
c) dsr nqb
d) cbs ten
e) drm cbs
10) In the given code language, what does the code “csb‘ stands for?
c) either picture‘ or like‘
d) either beautiful‘ or developed
1. Answer d) North-west
2. Answer b) Q, R, U
3. Answer e) None of the 3 points together are in a straight line
4. Answer d) Cannot be determined
A has two sons, but it is not mentioned that A has only 2 sons. So A and B can have daughters also Also it is not known that D is son of A or daughter of A, so J can be child of D or D can be uncle/aunt of J.
5. Answer e) Cannot be determined
J‘s and D‘s gender not known.
title = msp
makes = ten
art = wdr
beautiful = dsr
baby / happy = gic/fid
like/picture = csb/drm
6. Answer e) fid opr gic
7. Answer c) jen
8. Answer e) Other than those given in options
9. Answer d) cbs ten
10. Answer c) either picture‘ or like‘
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|