Practice Reasoning Puzzle Questions (Day – 32):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Puzzle Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions(1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the following questions given below.
There are seven friends namely Angela, Anitha, Ankitha, Akshana, Akalya, Anusha and Athulya but not necessary in the same order and they like different cars namely Verna, Baleno, Swift, Figo, City, Bolero and Scorpio but not necessary in the same order. And the birth months of all the friends’ are given as January, February, March, May, June, August and September of the same year but not necessary in the same order.
- Anusha’s birth month is May and she does not like either Figo or Scorpio. There are three months between Anusha and Angela’s birth months. Akalya likes Figo car.
- There are three persons having their birth months between the one who likes Verna and Swift cars and Anitha does not like both cars. Angela’s birth month is less than maximum number of days. Ankitha’s birth month has 31 days and she likes Verna car.
- The number of months between Ankitha’s birth month and the one who likes Bolero car is same as the number of months between Athulya’s birth month and the one who likes Verna car. Anitha does not like either Verna or Bolero car.
- The one who likes Bolero car is immediately after Akshana and that person’s birth month is in after May. The one who likes City car’s birth month is two months before Akshana’s birth monthand it does not has maximum number of days.
- The one who likes Bolero car’s birth month has 31 days. The one whose birth month is September does not like Scorpio.Anitha is older than Akshana. The one who likes Figo car’s birth month is not March.
1) Who among the following likes Baleno car?
e) Cannot be determined
2) If Akshanais related to Swift car and Akalya is related to Verna, then Ankitha is related to?
3) Which of the following combination is true?
e) None is true
4) Four of the following alike in a certain way but which one that does not belongs to that group?
5) Which of the following represents the favourite cars of Anusha and Athulyarespectively?
Directions(6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the following questions given below.
There are eight friends K, L, M, N, O, P, Q and R are lives in a 8 storey building but not necessary in the same order. The lower most floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 8. Each of them likes different coloured boxes i.e., Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and Pink but not necessary in the same order. The above 8 members are working in a same company and their monthly salaries are (in rupees) 12000, 14000, 16000, 18000, 20000, 21000, 24000 and 26000 but not necessary in the same order.
- The one whose salary was minimum likes Green coloured box. There are three floors between one who likes Green coloured box and R. N does not like Orange. L lives in topmost floor. The salary difference between O and the one who likes Yellow coloured box is Rs.10000.
- There are three floors between N and K. K lives on even numbered floor. P’s salary is either minimum or maximum in the group. Not more than two people lives below N. Q likes Blue coloured box and lives on odd numbered floor.
- The one who likes Violet coloured box lives the floor immediately below the top floor. Total salary of M and L was Rs.40000. There is only one floor between K and double of the minimum salary in the group. There are only two floors between one whose salary was Rs.26000 and one who likes Yellow coloured box.
- The one whose salary was 24000 is just above the one whose salary was Rs.18000. The one who likes Green coloured box lives odd numbered floor. The one who likes Indigo is just above the one who likes Orange coloured box. M is not an immediate neighbour of K. M does not like Indigo and Orange coloured boxes. N’s salary is greater than K’s salary.
- What is the salary of Q?
7.Who among the following likes red?
e) Either a or c
8.Which of the following is true?
e)None of these
9.what is the difference between the total salary of O & N and the total salary of L & Q?
10.If L likes red colour box, then the one who likes pink colour box is from which floor?