Practice Reasoning Puzzle Questions (Day – 36):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Puzzle Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Lavanya, Kalpana, Aruna, Priya, Rakini, Manisha and Samitha are seven people live on seven different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lower most floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each one of them born in different states, i.e. Maharashtra, Karnataka, Bihar, Gujarat,Rajasthan, Kerala and Manipur(But not necessarily in the same order)
The one who has born in Maharashtra lives immediately above the one who born inManipur. Only one person lives between Kalpana and Rakini. Kalpana lives on one of the floors above Rakini. Neither Aruna nor Lavanyaborn inGujarat. Rakini does not born inBihar. Lavanya lives on an odd numbered floor but not on the floor numbered three. The one who has borninRajasthan lives immediately above Lavanya. Only two people live between Lavanyaand the one who has born inBihar. The one who has born in Karnataka lives on one of the odd numbered floors above Priya. Only three people live between Aruna and the one who has born inKarnataka. The one who has borninBihar lives immediately above Aruna. Manishaborn inBihar
- Which of the following statement is true as per the given information?
- 5 – Rakini – Maharashtra
- 7 – Samitha – Kerala
- 2 – Manisha – Karnataka
- 1 – Aruna – Gujarat
- 6 – Kalpana – Rajasthan
- Which of the following persons exactly between Samitha and Lavanya?
- The one who lives in sixth floor
- The one who born in Rajasthan
- All of the above
- None of these
- Four of the following persons form a group, which of the following person does not belong to that group?
- Priya born on which of the following state?
- How many persons stay between the one who born in Rajasthan and Manisha?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H were among those players who qualified for the World Cricket Team 2017. There were three India players, two Australia players and one each playerfromSouth Africa, England and New Zealand among them. Three of them Not Selected while two selected for World Test Team, two selected for World ODI Team and one of them selected for a World T20 Team
The one who selected for World T20 Team does not belong toSouth Africa. Cwho is not selected in any team, does not belong toAustralia. One of the India players selected for World ODI Team but that player is not H. Bbelongs toSouth Africa and selected but not in World Test Team. D selected for World Test Team but not belongs toNew Zealand or Australia. H has selected but not in World ODI Team. F is among those three players who have to settle with Not Selected and he belongs toIndia. One of the Australia player Not Selected while the other Australia player selected for World Test Team. Ebelongs toEngland and G selected for World ODI Team post.
- Which of the following players not selected for any World Team?
- A, F, C
- F, C, G
- E, F, B
- A, D, C
- A, F, G
- The players selected forWorld ODI Team belongs to which of the following country?
- South Africa
- Both India and South Africa
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- H – Australia – World T20 Team
- B – India – World ODI Team
- F – India – World Test Team
- E – England – World T20 Team
- G – South Africa – World ODI Team
9.Which of the following players selected for World Test Team?
- B and C
- D and H
- A and E
- F and G
- Cannot be determined
- Which of the following player selected for World ODI Team from India?
- None of these