Crack IBPS Clerk Mains– Logical Reasoning (Puzzle)Day-43:
Dear Readers, IBPS is conducting Online Examination for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre. Main Examination of IBPS Clerk was scheduled from 21st Jan 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability -Puzzle.Candidates those who are appearing in IBPS Clerk Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 1032]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight persons from different banks- Andra Bank, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Corporation Bank and Syndicate Banklives in eight storeyed building,lower most floor as 1 and the floor above it as 2 and so on. Theyattend training ineight different cities such as Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Patna, Kochi ,Jaipur and Mangalore . And each of them working in different position in names of Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager and Manager
- The person who is from Vijaya Bank attend the training in Mangalore
- The person who attend the training in Jaipur works as a Manager
- The third floor stayed person attends the training in Chennai and works as an Assistant Manager.
- The one who have training in Hyderabad is works as a Branch Manager.
- Minimum of three persons stayed below of Syndicate Bank person. And the person who belongs to UCO Bank not stayed in the odd numbered floor.
- The one who works as Branch Manager and Manager having same number of persons
- Dena Bank person stayed two floor below from the person who is belongs to Vijaya Bank.
- The top floor is not occupied by the person from Corporation Bank.
- The General Manager attends the training in Mumbai.
- The persons from UCO Bank and Vijaya Bank works in same position and both of them not Branch Manager and also three persons stayed in between them.
- The persons who are attend the training in Bangalore and Chennai are works in same position with the one who attend the training in Patna. The one who works as General Manager stayed in fourth floor.
- There are four persons stayed in between of Corporation Bank person and UCO Bank person. The lowest floor is occupied by the Bank of India person.
- Only three person’s works in same position and the person from Corporation Bank who attend the training in Patna is one of them.
- The person from Indian Bank and the person who attend the training in Patna are not stayed in the even numbered floor. Only one person works as a General Manager
- The person from Andra Bank who attend the training in Kochi stayed in even numbered floor and works in same position , who attend the training in Hyderabad also stayed in first floor.
- The person who works as Manager is from UCO Bank.
- The person who attend the training in Mangalore stayed above the floor of the person who attend the training in Jaipur
- The person from Indian Bank who attend the training in Chennai works in same position as the person who is from Syndicate Bank
1). Which of the following combinations is true?
- 2 – Hyderabad – Manager – Bank of India
- 4 – Mumbai – General Manager – Dena Bank
- 8 – Mumbai – Branch Manager – Bank of India
- 7 – Chennai – Assistant Manager – Andra Bank
- 3 – Bangalore – General Manager – Indian Bank
2). How many persons work as Assistant Manager?
3). Who lives in the sixth floor?
- The one who is from Vijaya Bank
- The one who is from UCO Bank
- The one who is from Corporation Bank
- The one who is from Andra Bank
- The one who is from Syndicate Bank
4). Which of the following bank person attends the training in Patna?
- Dena Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andra Bank
- Corporation Bank
5). Which of the following person sits exactly between who attend the training in Mumbai and Mangalore?
- The one who attend the training in Chennai
- The one who attend the training in Jaipur
- The one who attend the training in Kochi
- The one who attend the training in Bangalore
- The one who attend the training in Hyderabad
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.
There are seven candidates – A, B, C, D, E, F and G – who attends RRB PO interview which started on 25th January and ended on 31st January. Each of them attend interview on different cities, viz Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata and Lucknow, but not necessarily in same order. They like different colours, viz Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Orange and Black, but not necessarily in same order.
G, who likes Orange, attended interview on fourth day of the interview but attended on neither Mumbai nor Chennai. Two interviews were held between the interviews of G and F, neither of whom attended on 1st day of week. There was one interview between interviews of D and C. But C’s interview did not happen either on 1st or on 3rd day of interview. C likes Blue colour and attended the interview in Mumbai. The one who attend the interview in Hyderabad attend on the last day and likes Green colour. B did not attend interview on day either immediately before or immediately after the interview of D, who does not like either White or Red or Yellow colour. E attends the interview immediately after C interview and he likes Red colour. A does not like White colour and attend the interview in Bangalore. D did not attend the interview on either Lucknow or Kolkata. One who attends the interview in New Delhi was scheduled immediately after Mumbai interview.
6). Which of the following statement is true?
- 29th January – C – Mumbai – White
- 30th January – E – Kolkata – Red
- 26th January – F – Bangalore – Yellow
- d)31st January – A – Hyderabad – Green
- 27th January – D – Chennai – Black
7). Which of the following interview held on 28thJanuary?
- Either Kolkata or Lucknow
- Either Chennai or Bangalore
8). Which of the following colour F likes?
9). Which of the following date Mumbai interview was organized?
- 29th January
- d)31st January
- 26th January
10). Which of the following candidate like Yellow colour?