Crack IBPS Clerk Mains– Logical Reasoning Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Day-39:
Dear Readers, IBPS is conducting Online Examination for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre. Main Examination of IBPS Clerk was scheduled from 21st Jan 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability -Puzzle & Seating Arrangement.Candidates those who are appearing in IBPS Clerk Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are seven personsGowri, Chandra, Devi, Pavithra, Lalitha, Gayathri and Janani who written different exams which started on Monday and ended on Sunday. The exams areRRB PO, RRB Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, RBI Assistant and UIIC Assistant, but not necessarily in the same order. They wrote in different cities, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata and Kochi, but not necessarily in the same order.
Chandra did not write the exam on the day either immediately before or immediately after the exam of Pavithra, who does not write in either New Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad. Two exams were held between the exam of Janani and Gayathri, neither of whom written on Monday. There was one exam between the exam of Pavithra and Devi. But Devi’s exam did not happen either on Monday or on Wednesday. Devi writes the exam inMumbai and written RRB PO. The one, who written IBPS POon the last day of week, writes in Bangalore. Lalitha written immediately after Devi and he writes in Chennai. Gowri does not write in New Delhi and written IBPS Clerk. Pavithra did not write either UIIC Assistant or RBI Assistant. The one who written IBPS SO was scheduled immediately after the exam of RRB PO. Janani, who writes the exam in Kolkata, written on the fourth day of the week but written neither RRB PO nor RRB Clerk
- The one who written exam on Friday write exam in which of the following city?
- New Delhi
- Jananiwrites which of the following exam?
- RBI Assistant
- UIIC Assistant
- RRB PO
- IBPS PO
- Either RBI Assistant or UIIC Assistant
- Who among the following write exam inHyderabad?
- Who among the following write exam inNew Delhi?
- The one who written IBPS Clerk
- The one who written IBPS SO
- The one who written RRB PO
- Which of the following statement is true?
- Thursday – Janani – UIIC Assistant – Kochi
- Tuesday – Gowri – IBPS Clerk – Hyderabad
- Monday – Pavithra – RRB Clerk – Kochi
- Sunday – Gayathri – IBPS SO – Bangalore
- Saturday – Lalitha – RBI Assistant – Chennai
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Nine persons Arun, Ganesh, Vinoth, Karthik, Ranjith, Suresh, Praveen, Bashir, Yogesh are sitting in a row facing in either north or south direction but not necessarily in the same order. They speak different languages they are Tamil, English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi and Punjabi but not necessarily in this order. The following information is known about them.
Suresh and Yogesh are immediate neighbours of Vinoth but face in opposite directions to each other. Praveen and Bashir face in the same direction. Arun who speaksUrdu sits in the middle and faces towards south. The person speaksMalayalam sits to the immediate right of a person facing in north direction. The person sitting at first and last position from left face in north direction and they speakBengali and Telugu respectively. The person speaksMarathi sits to the immediate right of Ganesh. Suresh does not sit with Arun. Ranjith sits second to the left of Karthik but does not speakTelugu. Bashir sits three places away from Arun. Karthik sits exactly between Praveen and Bashir. Also, there is only one person sitting between Praveen and Bashir. Ganesh and Vinoth face in the same direction. The person who speaksEnglish sits fourth to the left of the person speaksMalayalam but neither of them is Bashir. The persons speakPunjabi and Tamil are sitting adjacent to each other. The person speaksTamil sits fourth to the right of Suresh.
- Which of the following persons sits at the extreme ends of row?
- Karthik and Vinoth
- Ganesh and Yogesh
- Bashir and Praveen
- Yogesh and Ranjith
- Ranjith and Arun
- Which of the following language Praveen speaks?
- The one who speaksUrdu sits third to the left of ______________
- The one who speaks Punjabi
- The one who speaks English
- Both option c and d
- Who speaks Tamillanguage?
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- Praveen – Malayalam – Facing South
- Vinoth – English – Facing South
- Ranjith – Tamil – Facing North
- Karthik – Bengali – Facing South
- None of these