Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability -Puzzle & Seating Arrangement.Candidates those who are preparing for Syndicate Bank PO, Canara Bank PO, SBI Clerk 2018 Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the center while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside. They have different heights. Two females sit in the middle of the sides and two at the corners. P sits second to the left of V who is tallest person in the family. V sits in the middle of one of the sides. R sits fourth to the right of his wife who is taller than wife of W who is shorter than P and his wife is not an immediate neighbor of P or V. Q sits third to the right of her husband who is third shortest person in the family. Q does not sit at any of the corners who is shorter than husband of S and taller than W. Only S sits between Q and W.R is shorter than W’S wife. W is the husband of P. T is a male. W is second shortest member of the family.
- Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
- No two males are immediate neighbours of each other
- V and W are not opposite to each other in the seating arrangement
- T and S are immediate neighbours of each other
- U is a male and sits diagonally opposite to T
- V sits in the middle of one of the sides of the square table
- Who amongst the following is sixth tallest person?
- How many people sit between third tallest person and R when counted in clockwise direction from third tallest person?
- Who amongst the following is the wife of R?
- Cannot be determined
- What is the position of T with respect to R?
- Immediately to the left
- Second to the left
- Third to the right
- Immediately to the right
- Second to the right
Direction (6-10): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below.
Ten students namely viz Eva, Erica, Elena, Eloise, Emilia, Evelyn, Eliza, Elisabeth, Emily and Erin of ten different colleges but not necessarily in the same order have exam on five different days starting from Monday to Friday of the same week. Each student have exam at two different time slots, i.e 07.00 AM or 12.00 A.M
Eloise does not have exam on any one of the days after Emilia. Emily does not have exam on any of the days before Eliza. Evelyn does not have exam on any of the days after Elisabeth. Erica has exam immediately before Emily. Evelyn does not have exam at 12.00 A.M. Only three people have exam between Eliza and Emilia. The number of people who have exam between Eliza and Eloise is same as the number of people who have exam between Elena and Elisabeth. Only two people have exam between Evelyn and Erin. Neither Emilia nor Eliza does not have exam on Friday. Emily has exam on Tuesday at 07.00 A.M. Elisabeth does not have exam at 12.00 AM. The one who has exam at 07.00 A.M. immediately before Erin. Eloise has exam immediately after the day of one who has exam on Monday.
6) Which of the following is correctly matched?
- Emily – Monday
- Emilia – Tuesday
- Erica – Friday
- Eloise – Tuesday
- Emily – Wednesday
7) Who among the following have exam on Thursday?
- Elena, Emilia
- Emilia, Erica
- Evelyn, Eva
- Eliza, Emily
8) Four among the following form a group in a certain way. Which of the following does not belong to Group?
- Elisabeth– Friday
- Eloise – Wednesday
- Eliza– Tuesday
- Eva – Friday
- Erica – Tuesday
9) Who among the following person has exam at 7 A.M?
10) How many persons have exam at 12’0 clock between Emilia and Elisabeth?
- None of these
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: A
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: E
7) Answer: D
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: C