Practice Reasoning Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/Clerk (Day – 13):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Directions (Q.1-5):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons P, Q, R,S, T, U,V and W are seated around a circular table in such a way that three of them are facing outside the centre.
- P’s neighbours face in the same direction and one of them is 2nd to the right of Q whose neighbour is 2nd to the right of P.
- V is seated 3rd to the left of T who faces outside the centre.
- T’s neighbor is 2nd to the left of P.
- V’s neighbour is 3rd to the right of U who faces the centre.
- R is 2nd to the left of S’s neighbour.
- R and S are not seated together.
- U and Q are not seated together.
- W and S should not be seated together
- R and W face the same direction.
- V and W face opposite directions.
1). What is the position of U with respect to the one who is seated opposite to Q?
- Immediate left
- Immediate right
- Second to the left
- Second to the right
2). Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following is not a part of that group?
3). Who is seated opposite to the person who is 2nd to the left of W?
4). In which of the following groups is the third person seated exactly in between the first and the second person?
5). If all the persons are rearranged alphabetically from the right of P then how many persons (apart from P) remain at their original place?
- More than three
Directions (Q.6-10):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Seven persons Ananth, Bavan, Cinu, Devi, Elavarasi, Farith and Guru stay on a seven storeyed building where the floors are numbered 1-7 from bottom to top. They own different mobile handsets Motorola, Nokia, apple, lava, Lenovo, Samsung and reliance not necessarily in the same order
- The one who owns the Nokia phone lives just above Ananth
- Ananth and Cinu live at a gap of 3 floors
- Guru owns Lenovo and lives 2 floors below the one who owns Lava
- Farith lives at a gap of 2 floors from the one who owns Reliance
- Not more than 2 persons stay above Ananth’s floor
- The one who owns reliance and Devi live on consecutive floors
- The one who owns the Motorola live at a gap of 3 floors from Elavarasi who owns either Reliance or Lava
- Devi does not own Nokia and Ananthdoes not own Apple.
6). Who among the following owns the Motorola handset?
- Either Ananth or Cinu
7). Who among the following lives just below the one who owns the lava handset?
8). Who among the following lives on the floor number 4?
9). Who owns the Samsung handset?
10). In which of the following groups is the 1st person staying exactly in between the 2nd and the 3rd person?
- Elavarasi GuruDevi