Practice Reasoning Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk (Day – 16):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Directions (Q.1-5): Read the data and answer the questions that follow.
Ten persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y are seated in two rows. Five of them are seated in row 1 facing south and other five persons are seated in row 2 facing north. They like different colours red, purple, blue, white, green, yellow, brown, pink, black and orange not necessarily in the same order.
- Y faces the one who is 3rd to the left of the one who likes red.
- 2 persons are seated between the one who likes red and V.
- Q’s neighbour faces V.
- There is a gap of one person between the one who likes black and Q.
- One who faces the person who likes black is third to the right of the one who likes blue.
- R does not like orange. No one sits between orange and brown.
- P sits opposite to S’s neighbour.
- P and W are seated at a gap of 2 persons.
- S faces south and is opposite to the one who is 3rd to the left of the one who likes green.
- R faces the one who likes yellow. One who likes orangefaces the one who is second to the right of U.
- The one who likes purple is 2nd to the left of the one who likes yellow.
- One who likes pink faces T.
1). Who among the following likes white?
2). Who is seated exactly opposite to the one who likes brown?
3). Which of the following colours does the person like who is to the immediate right of the one who likes white?
4). Four among the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following does not belong to the group?
5). In which of the following groups is the third person seated exactly in between the first and the second person?
Directions (Q.6-10):Read the data and answer the questions that follow.
Eight persons Akhil, Barun, Cilly, Dev, Ezhil, Fana, Gopi and Hari were born in eight different months January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August, of the same year. They like different colours red, blue, purple, brown, orange, green, pink and yellow not necessarily in the same order.
The one who likes orange was born just after Dev. Not more than 3 persons were born after Fana. 2 persons were born between Fana and the one who likes purple. One who likes pink was born in a month having 30 days and 3 persons were born between the one who likes pink and the one who likes brown. Cilly and Gopi are the 2 youngest persons amongst the 8 persons and neither of them likes orange or purple. Barun is elder to Hari but younger to Ezhil who likes yellow. Akhil and Hari were born in consecutive months. Neither Hari nor Akhillikes orange. One who likes red is younger to the one who likes orange. One who likes green was born just before Hari. Gopi and Fana were not born in consecutive months.
6). Which of the following colours is liked by the person born just after the one who likes Purple?
7). How many persons are younger than the person who likes Blue?
- More than three
8). How many persons were born between the persons who like green and pink?
- More than three
9). Who among the following likes red?
10). Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, which of the following is not a part of that group?