Practice Reasoning Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk (Day – 17):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the information given below and answer the given questions.
Twelve persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V,W, X, Y, Z and M are seated in two rows such that 6 of them are in row 1 facing the South and 6 of them are seated in row 2 facing the north direction.
- P is 3rd to the left of S who faces Q’s neighbour.
- T faces south and is 4th to the right of Y.
- 2 persons are seated between U and V.
- W faces U’s neighbour who is 2nd to the right of Z.
- Z’s neighbour is opposite to T.
- Q and W are in the same row and atleast one person sits between Q and W.
- Q’s neighbour faces X.
- R is not seated at any of the extremes.
1). Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, which of the following is not a part of that group?
2). Who is the person who is seated opposite to the one who is to the immediate left of M?
3). How many persons are seated to the left of Q?
4). In which of the following groups is the 1st person seated exactly in between the 2nd and the 3rd person?
5)What is the position of T with respect to Q?
- immediate right
- immediate left
- Third to the right
- Thirdto the left
- second to the right
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the information given below and answer the given questions.
12 alphabet blocks containing alphabets M-X are arranged in 3 rows and 4 columns one over the another. The rows are numbered 1-3 from bottom to top and the columns are numbered 1-4 from left to right (assume the blocks face north). The blocks also had pictures of different animals: dog, cat, horse, lion, tiger, whale, fox, leopard, elephant, rhino, panda and goat not necessarily in the same order.
- The block having the picture of cat is 2nd to the left of the block with alphabet S
- Block with alphabet Q is kept exactly between the block with picture of fox and the block with alphabet W.
- Blocks having alphabets W and S are kept beside each other.
- Block with the picture of tiger is kept between the blocks containing pictures of elephant and leopard • Block containing leopard’s picture is 3rd to the left of the block containing lion’s picture.
- The blocks containing pictures of lion and rhino are kept at a gap of 1
- The block with rhino’s image is to the immediate right of the block with alphabet U
- Block with T is 2 blocks above the block with cat’s image that is to the immediate right of the block with alphabet P.
- Block with alphabet P which does not have the horse’s or panda’s picture is just above the block with alphabet V and is 2nd to the left of the block with the goats picture.
- X’s neighbouring block contains the picture of panda
- Block having alphabet N is just above the block having alphabet R
- Block having picture of horse is just below the block having the picture of dog
- Block having alphabet U is 2 blocks above the block having alphabet W.
6). Which of the following block had the picture of whale?
7). Which of the following alphabets was mentioned on the block containing the cat’s picture?
8). Four of the following five bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, which of the following is not a part of that group?
9). Which of the following alphabet and animal is present on the 3rd column of the 3rd row?
- R, Rhino
- U, Fox
- Q, Dog
- M, Tiger
- S, Rhino
10). Which of the following animals is present on the block that is kept just above the block with letter S?