Practice Reasoning Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk (Day – 18):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Six friends Vishwa, Rakesh, Maaran, Sanjay, Prathap and Ashokwrote their final exam held in their college. Each of them wrotedifferent subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Commerce and Economics, not in same order starting from Monday to Sunday. There is a holiday in between when no exam is scheduled.
Holiday is not on Monday or Saturday. Sanjayattends exam on Sunday and Physicsexam is scheduled on Wednesday. There is two days gap between Holiday and Prathap’s exam. Vishwaattends exam after Prathapbut not on Saturday.Rakeshattends exam before Holiday. There is two days gap between Accountancyexam and Biology exam. Economics exam is scheduled on the next day of Maaran’s exam. Sanjay is not attendingAccountancy exam. Commerce exam is not attended by Prathap but it is scheduled before Chemistryexam. Accountancyexam is scheduled before holiday and Prathap did not attend exam on Monday.
- Which of the following exam attend by Maaran?
- The one who attend exam on Saturday attends which of the following exam?
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- Tuesday – Sanjay – Economics
- Monday – Ashok – Commerce
- Sunday – Vishwa – Biology
- Saturday – Ashok – Chemistry
- None of these
- Which of the following person attends exam on Tuesday?
- Which of the following days Accountancy exam held?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Seven mobile companies Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, and Redmi were introducing 5g mobilein a function scheduled to be held in China, USA, Korea, UK, India, Australia and Singaporenot necessarily in the same order on each day in a week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday.
Oppofunction was held in UK on Friday. Only one function was held between Oppofunction and Nokiafunction. Vivofunction was held immediately after Motorola function but immediately before Redmifunction. Vivofunction was not held in India. The function held on Monday was held in Korea. Only one function was held between Redmifunction and the function held in China. The Motorola function was not held in China. Function in USA was held immediately before function in India. Lenovofunction was not held on Monday. Function in Singapore was not held after function in China.
- How many functions were held between Samsung function and Lenovofunction?
- On which of the following days was the Motorolafunction held?
- In which of the following countries was Redmifunction held?
- If Korea is related to USA and Redmiis related to Lenovo in a certain way, then to which of the following would India be related to, following the same pattern?
- Which of the following function was held on Monday?
- Redmi function
- Vivo function
- Motorola function
- Samsung function
- None of these