Practice Reasoning Seating Arrangement Questions (Day – 33):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Seating Arrangement Questions with explanation for IBPS RRB / Clerk Exams 2017 was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are nine friends Varun, Maaran, Lakshman, Vinoth, Mithran, Ganesh, Rahim, Abbas and Arjun sitting around the circle. Four of them are facing away from the centre and rest is facing towards the centre. They like different sports viz. Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Kabaddi, Boxing and Shooting but not necessarily in the same order.
- Arjun is second to the left of Rahim, who doesn’t like Basketball, Cricket or Kabaddi.
- Abbas likes Boxing. One who likes Hockey movie is fourth to the right of the one who likes Football.
- Person who likes Football is facing away from the centre.
- Rahim is fourth to the right of Ganesh, whose sitting orientation is same as Maaran.
- Maaran, who likes Volleyball is sitting fifth to the left of Vinoth, who is an immediate neighbour of Arjun.
- Mithran does not like Cricket, Basketball or Kabaddi.
- Lakshman likes Basketball, one who likes Kabaddi is facing toward the centre as Mithran faces, but they are not neighbours of each other.
- Kabaddi is not liked by Arjun. Ganeshis facing away from the centre.
- Cricket is not liked by Ganesh. One who likes Tennis is sitting second to the right of the one who likes Cricket.
- Maaran is second to the left of Varun, who likes Football.
- Arjun is in the group of Mithran in terms of sitting direction with respect to centre.
- Abbas is facing away from the centre and is second to the right of Lakshman.
- Hockey is liked by a person who is facing away from the centre.
Note: Facing the same direction means if some person faces the centre then other person faces the centre and vice versa. Also facing the opposite direction means if one person faces the centre then other person faces outward direction and vice versa.
- How many persons sit between Arjun and Mithran? (Count from the right of Mithran)
- Abbas sits third to the right of __________
- The one who like Football
- The one who likes Shooting
- All of the above
- Which of the following combinations is true?
- Maaran– Facing outside – Cricket
- Ganesh – Facing centre– Hockey
- Lakshman– Facing centre–Basketball
- Rahim– Facing outside – Tennis
- None of these
- Which of the following sports like by Vinoth?
- Which of the following person likes Shooting?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are eight people namely P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W who sit around a circular table facing towards or away from the centre. They like different countries. One of the countries is Canada. The following information is known about them.
W’s neighbours face in same direction but opposite to that of W. V sits third to the left of T who faces towards the centre. S’s spouse who likes Spain sits third to the left of S. R sits third to the right of a male and they face in the same direction. Q’s immediate neighbours face in same direction but opposite to that of Q. The female who likes Japan sits opposite to the male who likes Russia. P who likes India sits second to the left of S and they face in the same direction. The immediate neighbours of R like Japan and Singapore. Q and U sit together and none of them sits with P and S. V’s spouse who likes Iceland sits second to the left of V. The immediate neighbours of W’s only sister who are neither R nor T are P and S. Q who likes Austria is the only one whose both the immediate neighbours are of opposite gender to Q.
- Who sits second to the left of R?
- A female person
- The one who likes Iceland
- Cannot be determined
- V and the person is Female
- Who likes Canada?
- How many people face away from the centre?
- None of these
- Who among the following is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Spain?
- The one who likes Japan
- The one who likes Russia
- How many males are there?
- None of these