Crack IBPS Clerk Mains – Logical Reasoning(Seating Arrangement)Day-45:
Dear Readers, IBPS is conducting Online Examination for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre. Main Examination of IBPS Clerk was scheduled from 21st Jan 2018. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability -Seating Arrangement.Candidates those who are appearing in IBPS Clerk Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are 12 players sitting in two rows, among them A, C, D, F, I and K are facing north while the remaining are facing south. Each person faces exactly one person in the other row. Each one of them won a different grand prix from among Australian Grand Prix, Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Bahrain Grand Prix, Chinese Grand Prix, Spanish Grand Prix, Monaco Grand Prix, French Grand Prix, Austrian Grand Prix, German Grand Prix, Italian Grand Prix, Russian Grand Prix and Brazilian Grand Prix (not necessarily in the same order) and each of them belongs to different country – India, Japan, Germany, Spain, Australia, China, Russia, New Zealand, Poland, Switzerland, France and Argentina (again not necessarily in the same order).
- The one who won Spanish Grand Prix is from China and is facing F.
- None of B, L and E won Spanish Grand Prix or Australian Grand Prix.
- The players from Germany and Argentina are the immediate neighbours of J.
- B is second to the right of G, who is from Russia. B won French Grand Prix and faces the player from Switzerland, who is third to the right of D.
- Neither A nor D won Azerbaijan Grand Prix or from Japan.
- K, won the Bahrain Grand Prix, sits second to the right of the player who won Italian Grand Prix, who faces the player from Argentina, None of them sits at an extreme end.
- The Azerbaijan Grand Prix won by the player from France, sits as far as possible from D.
- L, won the Monaco Grand Prix, sits opposite the player who won the Russian Grand Prix, who is an immediate neighbour of the player sitting at an extreme end.
- The French Grand Prix and Chinese Grand Prix winners are from Germany and India respectively.
- The player who won Monaco Grand Prix and Chinese Grand Prix face the same direction.
- F, won the Austrian Grand Prix and from Spain, sits equidistant in the same row from the German Grand Prix and the player from Japan.
- The player from Poland is opposite the player from India and second to the left of the player from Spain.
- A, who is not won the Russian Grand Prix, is third to the left of I; and neither of them won Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
- H won the Brazilian Grand Prix and is third to the right of player who won Monaco Grand Prix from Australia.
1). Which of the following players sits at the extreme ends of one row?
- E and B
- A and C
- D and C
- G and H
- F and D
2). Which of the following player belongs to Switzerland?
3). The one who belongs to Australia sits third to the left of ______________
- The one who belongs to Germany
- The one who belongs to China
- The one who won Australian Grand Prix
- The one who won Brazilian Grand Prix
- The one who won Chinese Grand Prix
4). Who sits second to the left of J?
5). Which of the following combinations is true?
- F – Austrian Grand Prix – Germany
- H – Brazilian Grand Prix – Argentina
- I – Italian Grand Prix – Japan
- L – French Grand Prix – Australia
- None of these
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Ten friends are sitting in two parallel rows of six seats each. One seat is vacant in each row. Saranya, Gayathri, Kaviya, Lalitha and Chitra are sitting in row-1 facing south. Durga, Ramya, Nazriya, Yamuna and Vinothini are facing north. Each of them has different bikes i.e. Hero Duet, TVS Scooty Pep Plus, Hero Maestro Edge, Yamaha Fascino, Honda Grazia, Honda Dio, Honda Activa, Suzuki Access, TVS Jupiter and TVS Scooty Zest.
Yamuna sits third to the right of Nazriya and have Yamaha Fascino. Only two people sit between Ramya and the vacant seat. Ramya does not have Honda Grazia or Hero Maestro Edge. Chitra is not an immediate neighbour of Kaviya. Gayathri have TVS Scooty Zest. The one who have Hero Maestro Edge faces the one who have Suzuki Access. The one who have Hero Maestro Edge sits opposite to the one who sits third right of the person who sits opposite to Yamuna. Kaviya is not an immediate neighbour of Lalitha. Vinothini, who have neither Honda Grazia nor Honda Dio, does not face the vacant seat. Neither Yamuna nor Nazriya sits at any of the extreme ends of the row. Lalitha faces Nazriya. Vacant seats are not opposite to each other. Two seats are there between Kaviya and Gayathri, who sits third right of the one who have Honda Activa. The one who have TVS Jupiter faces the one who have Yamaha Fascino. The persons who have the Hero Duet and Suzuki Access are adjacent to each other. Vacant seat of row – 1 is not an immediate neighbour of Lalitha. Ramya sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. Nazriya does not have Hero Duet and Suzuki Access. Vacant seat of row-1 does not face Yamuna who doesn’t sit at any of the extreme ends of the row.
6). How many people will sit between Durga and Ramya?
- More than four
7). Which of the following bike Vinothini have?
- TVS Scooty Zest
- Yamaha Fascino
- Honda Activa
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Jupiter
8). Which of the following is correctly matched?
- Lalitha – TVS Scooty Zest
- Durga – Honda Grazia
- Vinothini – Honda Activa
- Ramya – TVS Jupiter
- Nazriya – Yamaha Fascino
9). Who among the following have Honda Dio?
- None of these
10). Four among the following form a group in a certain way. Which of the following does not belong to Group?
- Chitra, TVS Scooty Zest
- Durga, Hero Maestro Edge
- Ramya, Honda Grazia
- Gayathri, TVS Jupiter
- Vinothini, Yamaha Fascino