PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021: Candidates who have applied or willing to apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 can check the PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021 details. In this article, we have provided the Job Profile and career growth of the Legal Clerk along with the PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021. The PSSSB Clerk Salary structure and job profile of a Legal Clerk is one of the most impressive and lucrative ones. After getting recruited as PSSSB Clerk employees will be provided various facilities and benefits apart from basic PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021. Check details of PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021 Here. Get more Govt job Updates Here.
Crack competitive exams with,
PSSSB Clerk Notification 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab)|
|Name of the Recruitment||PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Legal Clerk|
|Starting date to Apply Online||12th April 2021|
|Last date to apply online||10th May 2021|
|Last date for exam fees||13th May 2021|
PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021:
- The Legal Clerk Salary in PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 is Rs.19,900 (Level – 2).
PSSSB Clerk Job Profile:
- The PSSSB Clerk Salary & Job Profile is determined as per the Punjab State Government Recruitment Rules.
- PSSSB Clerk Job Profile comes under Group ‘C’ post.
- As far as PSSSB Clerk Job Profile is concerned, the successful candidates will be appointed in various departments under the Punjab Government.
- As per the official notification, the selected candidates will initially be appointed under important state government departments for one year probation period.
- A person appointed under PSSSB Clerk will be directly responsible for performing various official work directly under important state ministries and commissions.
- PSSSB Clerk Job Profile will also come with many more opportunities for the career growth of selected candidates.
PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021: Perks and Additional Benefits
Apart from the PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021, candidates will receive several other perks and additional benefits after clearing the desired exam. Some of the most common benefits and perks are mentioned below:
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Allowance for Employees and their dependent family members
- Job Security
- Cashless Medical Facilities
- Fixed Working Hours
- Insurance Cover
- Post Retirement Benefits.
PSSSB Clerk Career Growth and Promotion
- There will be immense career growth opportunities provided to employees under each department through internal exams in order to go up the ladder. Candidates can scale up to higher rank employees after considerable years of service.
- The candidate’s work ethic, hard work, and dedication might lead you to numerous opportunities throughout your professional career as a PSSSB Clerk under the state government.
- The candidates will initially be appointed under Pay Matrix Level 2 which will eventually increase on the basis of seniority and passing of working experience.