Punjab TET Recruitment 2019: Punjab State Teachers Eligiblity Test has announced to select the most desirable applicants for filling the Punjab TET Vacancies. All the aspirants with the Degree Qualification can have the PSTET Apply Online 2019. Here, the start date to apply for the PSTET Notification 2019 is 04th November 2019. Further, all the candidates with the eligible qualification should complete the registration process on or before 25th November 2019. All the aspirants will be allowed to correct the application of Punjab TET Application form still 26th November 2019 to 28th November 2019. To know further information about the PSTET Apply Online aspirants can check the details given below.
PSTET Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Start Date To Apply||04th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th November 2019|
|Last Date to Correct Application Form||26th November 2019 – 28th November 2019|
|Date Of Exam||15th December 2019|
PSTET Notification 2019 – Vacancy List
PSTET Apply Online 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for PSTET||Graduation Qualification|
Age Limit for PSTET Recruitment 2019
PSTET Notification 2019 – Experience Requirement
PSTET Apply Online 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for PSTET||Written Exam|
Punjab TET Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||For Both Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|General & BC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / Physical Handicapped||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
Important Links of PSTET Apply Online 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Fill The PSTET Notification 2019?
All the aspirants who are appearing for the PSTET Recruitment 2019 can check the eligiblity criteria form the above table. Here, the steps for the PSTET 219 Apply Online are given here.
- Initially, all the applicants should apply for the post through the online mode.
- No other mode of application form for PSTET Notification 2019 is accepted.
- Aspirants must provide valid details in the application form.
- Also, applicants should upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- Aspirants can make a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Likewise, applicants must pay fees through online mode.
- For that, candidates can use a debit card or credit card.