Quants Percentage Questions Day 8

Dear Readers, IBPS is conducting Online Examination for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre. Preliminary Examination of IBPS Clerk was scheduled from 2nd Dec. To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates those who are appearing in IBPS Clerk Exam can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.

Click Here for More Practice Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS Clerk Prelims

[WpProQuiz 830]

Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions

1)A person bought a laptop and an android mobile at 15%loss and 10% profit respectively. The whole purchase he gains profit of 4%. He bought both the product in 15000. Find the cost price of android mobile. 

(a).9500

(b)9024

(c)5976

(d)Can’t be determined

(e).None of these

2)In an election a person wins over another one by a marginal difference of 680 votes which 17% of total votes. In election 15% votes are invalid. Find the valid votes? 

(a).3500

(b).4100

(c).3400

(d).can’t be determined

(e).None of these

3)Kavin scored 75 marks in English, 65% in Tamil and certain marks in Hindi. The maximum marks can be obtained by him in each subject is 150.Then what is the overall marks obtained by his friend, if he scored 7% more in Total marks?

(a). 56%

(b).66%

(c).75%

(d).Can’t be determined

(e).None of these

4)If A purchased a car for his part, which depreciates 7 9/13 % per annum and B, deposited his amount in a bank, which pays him 12% interest per annum compounded annually. If A sum is divided between A and B in the ratio of 2:5. By what percentage will the total sum of money increase after two years due to this investment pattern (approximately)? 

(a).21%

(b).10%

(c).15%

(d).29%

(e)23%

5)A person can buy 5 more kg of apples in Rs.165 when the price of apples reduced by 20%.What is the reduced price of apple per kg ? 

(a).5.7/kg

(b).6.6/kg

 (c).7.2/kg

(d).8.5/kg

(e).None of these

 

6)A shopkeeper sold an article at 12% discount and earned a profit 4%.Then how much marked price of an article more than cost price?(approx) 

(a).Rs.7

(b).Rs.8

(c).Rs.9

(d)Rs.11

(e).None of these

7)In an orphanage the sweets were among children. 900 sweets were distributed among the children in such a way that the number of sweets received by each child is 20% of that of total children. How many chocolate did each student can get If 20% of sweets are taken by teacher? 

(a).16

(b).15

(c).12

(d).21

(e).None of these

8)Karthick gave 35% of salary to subash. From the money Karthick received, he spent 15% on buying stationery and books and 35% on clothes. After the mentioned expenses, he was left with Rs.1575.what is sum of money i.e., 50% of karthick salary + amount received by subash? 

(a).7500

(b).8000

(c).9000

(d) 8925

(e).None of these

9)If the cost of rice increase to Rs.30/kg from Rs.25 /kg .Then by how much percentage a reduces its consumption to maintain the same cost?

(a).85%

(b).82%

(c).83%

(d).79%

(e).None of these

10) In an election between two parties, one got 35% of votes but it lost by 450 votes, then what is the total number of votes?

(a).1500

(b).1220

(c).1250

(d).1600

(e).None of these

Click Here for More Practice Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS Clerk Prelims

0 0 votes
Rating
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments