Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020:
Here we have added the questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020. The IBPS Clerk 2020 prelims exam dates are the 5th & 12th December 2020. We will add the memory-based questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 shift wise. These questions will be useful for the candidates preparing for the exam in the upcoming shifts.
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 Shift 1: (12-12-2020)
Missing Number Series:
- 208 ? 185 166 142 113
- 45 19 56 ? 17
- 4 7 11 23 62 ?
- 3 19 96 385 ?
- 3 771 963 ?
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 Shift 1:
Here we will add the questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 on 5th December 1st shift. So that you can refer to the questions and prepare for the next shift exam.
Here we have added some important word problem questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020.
- The sum of the length of the rectangle and side of the square is 72m. And perimeter of the rectangle is 84 and the breadth of the rectangle is 18m. Then find the side of the square.
- If ratio of days took by A, B, and C is 4:3:8. If they together can complete work in 8 days, then in how many days A will complete 3/4 of the work?
- The ratio of the age of A:B was 2:3 in 8 years ago and 3:4 in 2 years hence. Find the age of A.
- Ram invested in 2 schemes in the ratio of 2:3. A offers CI of 20% and B offers CI of 10% If he gets a total of 1514 as interest, find the amount invested in scheme A.
- Two trains A and B are traveling in opposite directions. The speed of train A is 36 kmph. The sum of their lengths is 600 m and they cross in 20 sec. Find the speed of train B.
Get More – IBPS Clerk Memory Based Paper 2020
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements:
Here we have added some important puzzles & seating questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020.
Floor Based Puzzle:
- Eight friends M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and T are living in an eight-story building, but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1; the floor above it is numbered 2; and so on, until the topmost floor is numbered 8.0 lives on the lowermost floor. Only three people live between O and T. M lives on the 4th floor. Only five people live between P and Q. Only two people live between M and N. S lives on an odd-numbered floor. Only one person lives between R and P. (Floor based puzzle question asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020).
Month Based Puzzle:
Eight friends – N, M, L, K, J, I, H, and G were born on different dates of the same year. A person was born either on the 14th or 15th of the months among June, July, August, and September. Three persons were born between G and M. I was born immediately before G N and G were born on the same numbered date. More than two persons were born between N and K. One person was born between J and H. M was born in July. K and H were born in the same month. H was not born in June. (month based puzzle question asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020).
Age Based Puzzle:
- Seven persons are born in different years such as 1987, 1990, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2000, and 2003. All the person’s age are calculated by considering 2019 as the base year. I was born in an even-numbered year but younger than J who is older than L. Difference in age between I and J was the same as between M and N. Both I and N are younger than M and J. I is not the youngest person in the group. The age difference of N and K is equal to the difference of the age of L and J. L is younger than O but older than K. Difference between I and J ages is double the difference of N and K ages. The difference of age between I and J is 10 years. (Age-Based puzzle question asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020).
Order & Ranking Puzzle:
- Seven friends are arranged in the order by their scores in the talent exams. R scored more marks than only one person. S scored lesser marks than only three people. P scored more marks than U and V but lesser marks than T who does not Score the highest mark. Neither U nor R is the least scored person. Q scored more than S. Second highest score and second-lowest score are 87 and 36 respectively.
So candidates refer to all these questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 exam.
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 Shift 3:
These are some of the important missing number series questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 3rd shift.
- 10, 14, 30, 66, ?
- 85, 90, 84, 92, 81, ?
- 40, 38.5, 35.5, 31, ?, 17.5
- 8820 + 1468 ÷ 4 – 20% of ? = 8227
- 75% of 2280 of =?
Here is some word problem questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 shift 3.
- The speed of a boat in still water is 18 km/hr. The speed of the Boat Downstream is 6 km/hr more than the speed upstream. How much distance in Downstream Boat will cover in 5h 20 min?
- Two years hence Age ratio between A & B will be 3: 4. If 8 years ago, the age ratio of A & B was 2 : 3, find the present age of A.