Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released notification for RAS 2018 vacancies to fill up 980 jobs. RAS 2018 online application will start from 12th April of this year. The application will be active till 11th May 2018. Prominent candidates can start to apply online on the dates between 12th April to 11th May as we above mentioned dates. The applicants who have the intention to serve for Rajasthan Administration Service should read this article to more information about RAS 2018 Notification. Here you can get all the highlighted points as mentioned in RAS 2018 recruitment. Visit the official web page @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to know more updates of RAS 2018. Aspirants also can get more information of RPSC & RSMSSB Jobs in our website.
Name of the Organization
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
State Service & Subordinate Service
12th April 2018
11th May 2018
RAS 2018 – Online Applications are invited
Dear Aspirants, RAS is Government body to recruiting the prominent candidates for Rajasthan State services. RAS Stands for Rajasthan Administration Service and it is well organised by Rajasthan Government. RPSC use recruits prominent candidates for various posts. It’s a proud moment to get jobs in RAS 2018. So the interested candidates can get all the information of RAS 2018 notification here. We are committed you to serve our best service at the right time to right peoples. Get more updates on RAS 2018 Here.
RPSC 2018| Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals who meet the eligibility needs of RAS 2018 only can apply for these posts. Others will be treated as disqualified.
RAS 2018 | Vacancy Break Up
RAS 2018 notification is caries various opportunity to enroll the young/experienced candidates. There are 980 vacancies ready to engage the new ones. Use this offer to reduce unemployment problem in India. Details as follows below.
Individuals should posses graduation degree from a government recognized university or its equivalent educations will be applicable to apply also the candidates of final year graduate students also can apply.
As per RAS norms the candidates will get age limit for unreserved and reserved category. The candidates should have age between 21 to 35 years will be applicable to apply for RAS 2018 vacancy.
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 35 years
Age Relaxation applicable to the candidates as per the polices of RAS 2018. Find for more information regarding RAS age relaxation.
- SC/ST/OBC/SBC Category (male) – 5 years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Category (female) – 10 Years
- Women General Category – 37 Years
- PWD Category – 5 Years
- Widow and divorced Category (women) – No age limit
Application Fee for RAS 2018
The RAS 2018 examination fee will be differ for each category. Respective category and payment list is displayed here. Check and apply according to the procedure.
To enroll on RAS Vacancy 2018 the applicant should have to clear Preliminary examination and Main Examination. After short listing from the examination the candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
RAS 2018 Exam Pattern:
The RAS 2018 recruitment board has officially released examination pattern for above mentioned job. Clearing Government exams are so tough today so after submitting your application the candidates should try to know the proper exam pattern to study for RAS 2018 from the authorities.
RAS 2018 – Preliminary Examination:
The exam holds 3 hours with 200 Marks. The topics will be from General knowledge/General Science. The question is like objective type.
General Knowledge & General Science
RAS 2018 – Main Examination:
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
- The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
General Hindi and General English
After shortlisted from the Mains examination the candidates will be called for further process to clear the viva voice interview. Qualified prominent candidates will be enrolled on role to RAS vacancy 2018.
RAS Vacancy 2018– How to Apply:
- Before to apply for RAS 2018 the candidate should ensure that they have unique valid Mail Id and Mobile number.
- Visit the official website of RPSC Recruitment @ rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the official Advertisement with appropriate navigation tabs.
- Read it clearly to apply for RAS 2018.
- If you meet the eligibility norms then you can apply through online.
- “Click here to apply” hit the button and find the application.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields without error.
- And clicks submit of application on or before the last date provided in the notification of RAS 2018.
- Finally takes a printout of online application for your future reference.
RAS 2018 Vacancy List – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.