RBI Assistant Salary:
The RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment notification has released with 926 vacancies. Here we have added the RBI Assistant salary details for your reference. Along with it, other details such as job profile, allowance, perks, etc are also added. Candidates check to know all the details.
For this year’s RBI assistant recruitment , the online application process is going on. A large number of interested and eligible candidates will enroll for the exam. Still, time is left for the last date of online application submit. As RBI is the nodal bank of our country, it’s a dream for the banking aspirants to crack this exam. For that, a lot of hard work and preparation is needed. before that candidates know the full details about the RBI assistant Salary 2021, job profile, allowance, career growth, etc. The important dates regarding this recruitment are given below.
|Online registration start date||23.12.2019|
|Online registration start date||16.01.2020|
|Preliminary exam dates||14th and 15th of February 2020 (tentative)|
|Main exam date||March 2020 (tentative)|
RBI Assistant Job Profile:
The selection process of the RBI assistant will take place in two stages. They are preliminary and mains exams. The candidates clearing the Prelims will face the final mains exam. After clearing the mains exam you have to pass the language proficiency test to get the allotment order. Before knowing about the RBI assistant salary in-hand details, go through the job profile given below.
- Maintaining office files, ledger balance, receipts, accounts, etc.
- Data entry works of the branch transactions.
- Responsibility of the currency circulation and the related issues.
- Response to the RTI queries and reply to the e-mails.
- Bank document verification works.
- Coordinating in the work of the higher officials.
- Government treasury works and maintenance of financial stability.
RBI Assistant Basic Salary In-Hand 2020:
The basic salary of RBI Assistants is Rs.14650/- per month. That is it includes Rs.13150/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates. Thus, the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs. 32,124/- every month.
RBI Assistant Salary Structure:
|Basic Salary||Rs. 14,650|
|Pay Scale||13150 – 34990|
|Gross Emoluments||Rs. 32,528|
RBI Assistant Allowance:
Besides the handful of salary, the RBI assistants will enjoy the various allowance benefits. The details of the various allowance are given below for your reference.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)
- Transport Allowance, etc.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for RBI Assistants will range around Rs.36091/-. In this, House Rent Allowance is not paid directly to the employee, if the Bank’s accommodation is provided. For this license fee will be recovered at 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
RBI Assistant Perquisites:
The RBI assistant salary slip after 20 years will have a total pay of Rs.34990. This is the gross pay after 20 years and many other perquisites are available for the RBI assistant. The details of RBI assistant perquisites are given below for your reference.
- Bank’s accommodation as per the availability and the allowance for residence furnishing.
- Expenses required for the reimbursement and maintenance of vehicles for official purposes.
- Newspaper, Briefcase, Book Grant, etc. as per eligibility.
- Eligible medical expenses, reimbursements, Dispensary facility for the OPD treatment / hospitalization.
- Interest-free advances for the festivals.
- Concession for the leave fares. The fares are given once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents.
- Low-interest Loans and Advances for Housing, education, car, Consumer Articles, etc. but it is applicable only for the regular employees who have completed at least two years of service.
- New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
These are all the perquisites along with the RBI assistant salary.
RBI Assistant Place of Posting:
Thus from the above paragraphs it is well known that the TBI assistant salary slip 2020, allowance, perks are excellent. The selected candidates are posted within the applied recruitment zone. But there will be transfers in the administrative exigencies to centres. The centres are classified as zones that are mentioned in the table below.
|West Zone||South Zone||North Zone||East zone|
|Bhopal (including Raipur)||Chennai||Kanpur (including Lucknow & Dehradun)||Patna (including Ranchi)|
|Nagpur||Hyderabad||New Delhi||Kolkata (including
|Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune, and Panaji)||Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).||Chandigarh (including Shimla)||Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok|
|Jammu / Srinagar|
RBI Assistant Career Growth:
There are multiple chances for the RBI assistants to get the promotion. But you have to complete a minimum service period of at least two years. Only then the candidates are eligible for the promotion to the higher posts. After the completion of two years of the service period, you are eligible to take various promotion tests. You can get promotion by appearing in the promotion tests and clearing it. After the promotion, the RBI assistant salary will increase further. This is the normal process of attaining promotion.
There is another merit basis process for the promotion. In this process, a two-year service (minimum) as a clerk with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma is a must for the promotion. The diploma courses are conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). So candidates prefer this process also for the promotion.