RBI Assistant Books: RBI Assistant exam is one of the most competitive and prestigious exams in the banking sector. The RBI notification for 2020-21 will be released soon. Last year’s notification was released on 23 December 2019. The prelims exam was held on 3 March 2020. The RBI Assistant mains exam Date is released by the Reserve Bank of India on 22 November 2020. Earlier it was postponed due to the naval coronavirus pandemic. It’s time to brush up your preparation. We are sharing some important RBI Assistant Books for your preparation.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minute|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minute|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minute|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minute|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minute|
RBI Assistant Books for Prelims & Mains Exam
It’s very important for you that you choose the right book for your preparation. Books play a crucial role in any preparation. How to choose the right book is the most difficult question in every aspirant’s mind. This article helps you solve these questions.
1. English Language books:
For the English language apart from books, one thing you need to do is to read newspapers on regular basis. Practice question, solve examples attempt Mock test. Note down new vocabulary from newspapers revise them regularly. Newspaper reading will help you solve many questions in the exam. It will help not only in RC but also in the close test, Para-jumble question. It will strengthen your vocabulary.
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|High School English Grammar and Comprehension||Wren & Martin|
|Objective General English||Dr. R.S.Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|Objective English for Competitive Exams||Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha|
2. RBI Assistant Books for Quantitative Aptitude:
Quantitative Aptitude requires hard practice. For the quantitative aptitude section first thing you have to clear all basic concepts of all the chapters. For this, you need the best Books. Here we are sharing some RBI Assistant books name.
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by||Rajesh Verma, S. Chand Publication|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra BSC publication|
|Objective Arithmetic||RS Aggarwal, S. Chand Publication|
|Objective Arithmetic||R. S. Gupta|
|Advanced Maths for General Competitions||Rakesh Yadav|
Tips for Preparation:
- Clear Basics from any of these books.
- Learn short tricks make a handy note on these, this will help you in fast calculation during the exam.
- Solve Examples of these books.
- Practice questions from any of these as much as you can.
- Attempt Mock tests and analyze your performance.
- Find a weak and strong area of yourself.
3. RBI Assistant Books For Reasoning Ability
The reasoning is one of the scoring section of the exam. For scoring in this, you need consistent and continuous effort. You have to start by choosing the right study material. We are sharing some important books for reasoning ability.
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||R.S.Aggarwal, S. Chand Publication|
|A New Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||B.S.Sijwali, Arihant Publications|
|Analytical Reasoning||S Chand and RS Agarwal|
|Reasoning Ability for Competitive Exam||Nikshit N Sinha, Pearson|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
- Practice each type of question from books.
- Practice from quizzes.
- Attempt Mock tests and analyze them.
- Find Strong and Weak areas in Reasoning.
- Time management is a very crucial part while solving questions makes sure you take less time in solving maximum questions.
- Solve previous year’s questions.
4. RBI Assistant Books for General Awareness:
For general awareness questions, you have to be a regular reader of the newspaper. In RBI assistant general awareness section a max part asks from financial awareness with current affairs and static GK. It can be a scoring section if you prepare this section properly.
- For the Current affairs part, you need to read regularly newspaper or read news from the app’s current affairs part from our website.
- Make handy notes on current affairs like new appointments, demise, awards, and honors sports news.
- Prepare notes on banking and financial awareness.
- Right down static GK notes and revise them on regular basis.
Here are some important books for your general awareness sections.
|General Knowledge 2020||
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Experts|
|General Knowledge Manual||Pearson|
Mathew & Mammen Manorama
5. RBI Assistant Book for Computer Knowledge:
Questions in the section are related to the computer, hardware, software, etc. you can easily score good marks in this section. Questions asked are not very deep and tough, if you prepare properly about computer knowledge. You can refer following books for computer awareness.
|Objective Computer Awareness||R Pillai|
|Computer Knowledge by||Sikha Agarwal|
|Fundamental of Computer||E Balaguruswamy|
|Computer Fundamentals||Anita Goel, Pearson|
- Make notes on each topic
- Revise them on regular basis.
- Practice Questions on Computer Knowledge.
- Attempt Mock Test.
RBI Assistant books FAQs:
Q. Name General Knowledge book for RBI Assistant?
A. General knowledge by lucent publications & General Studies by Disha Publications.
Q. What is the RBI Assistant Mains exam date 2020?
A. The mains exam for Assistant is scheduled for 22 November 2020.
Q. Quantitative Aptitude book for RBI Assistant?
A. Quicker Maths by M. Tyra, Advance Maths for general competition by Rakesh Yadav.
Q. Banking awareness book for the RBI Assistant Mains exam?
A. Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications.
Q. Computer Knowledge books for RBI assistant Mains exam?
A. Objective Computer Awareness by R. Pillai and Computer fundamentals by Pearson.
Q. Is there sectional timing in the RBI Assistant Mains exam?
A. Yes, there is sectional timing for each section in the Mains exam.