RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result 2021
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result 2021 has released!! Candidates who have appeared for the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam can check their result status from the direct link given below. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has conducted the recruitment drive for the engagement of officers to the post of RBI Grade B General, RBI Grade B DEPR, and RBI Grade B DSIM. The total number of vacancies of 322 vacancies. The selection process is based on Phase 1, Phase 2, and interview. As per the schedule, the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam was successfully conducted. Candidates who have attended the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam on March 06, 2021, are eagerly awaiting the result. For that, RBI has released the RBI Grade B Phase 1 result 2021 on its official site @rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2021 by following the steps to download your result and save them for future reference.
Candidates who successfully cleared the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam will be shortlisted for the next level of selection process Phase 2 examination. RBI Grade B Phase 1 Cut Off will be available after the declaration of the result.
|RBI Grade B Phase 1 result||13th March 2021|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam- General||April 01, 2021|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam – DEPR, DSIM||March 31, 2021|
Steps to Download RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2021
Candidates can click the above link or follow the steps given below to download the RBI Grade B Phase 1 result.
- Candidates visit the Official site @rbi.org.in.
- On the home page, click on the RBI Grade B Prelims Result link.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha code and give the submit button.
- Then the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future reference.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have qualified in the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam will be shortlisted for the Phase 2 examination. Some changes have introduced this year. A descriptive portion has been added in the ESI & FM Papers of Phase-2.
|Subject||Paper Type||Proposed Time Minutes||Marks|
|Paper-I – Social & Economic Issues||50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of keyboard||30+90 = Total – 120 minutes||50+50 = Total 100|
|Paper-II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive answers to be typed with the help of a keyboard||90 minutes||100|
|Paper-III – Finance & Management||50% Objective Type + 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of keyboard||30+90 = Total – 120 minutes||50+50 = Total 100|
- The Phase II Exam will three papers will be conducted namely Economic & Social Sciences, English, Finance & Management.
- The Phase-II Exam will constitute Both Subjective & Objective types of questions.
- Except for the English Section, all the questions asked will be bilingual (available in both English & Hindi).
- All the sections need to be completed in 90 minutes each.
- The mark allotted for each paper is 100.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong against 1 mark awarded to candidates for attempting a question right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my RBI Grade B phase 1 result?
A. Candidates can click the direct link above or visit the official site of RBI @rbi.org.in. Then click on the result link given there. Enter your login credentials and download your result.
Q. When will the RBI Grade B Prelims result release?
A. The RBI Grade B Phase 1 result has released on March 2021.
Q. How many stages are there in the selection process of RBI Grade B Officers?
A. The selection process is based on Prelims, Mains and interview