RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati (the Bank) invites applications from qualified Pharmacists for filling up of 01 (one) post as Pharmacist on contract basis and hourly remuneration. Here we have added RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF download for your reference. Go through this page and clarify all your doubts regarding the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF. Check Details & Apply for the pharmacist vacancy. To ensure your eligibility criteria, here we have added the complete details. After ensuring your eligibility criteria, follow the procedure given here to fill the application form for this RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Get More – Govt Jobs
RBI Pharmacist Notification 2021 – Overview:
|Board||Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati|
|RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Vacancy||1|
|Last date of receipt of the application||on or before June 03, 2021|
The RBI Pharmacist recruitment 2021 eligibility details are here.
- The candidates having a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Board or University and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948, may send their applications.
Candidates having requisite qualifications and suitable experience will be short-listed for interview. Mere possession of eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview.
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Here are details of RBI pharmacist salary 2021 and other terms & conditions.
- The Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs 400/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding a maximum of Rs 2000/- per day, and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer on him any right for a temporary or permanent post in the Bank’s service.
- The Pharmacist will not be a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the Bank.
- The Bank shall have the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason thereof.
- Ordinarily, the duty hours of the Pharmacist will be as follows:
|Dispensary||Timings/ Duty hours|
|RBI Staff Quarters Complex, Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati – 781024||07:30 hrs to 10:00 hrs (Monday – Saturday)|
|Main Office Premises Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001||13:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs (Monday – Friday)|
However, whenever the necessity arises the Pharmacist will be required to work in any of the Bank’s dispensaries at Guwahati during the working hours of that dispensary and remuneration will be paid depending upon the number of hours, for which the services of the Pharmacists will be utilized by the Bank.
How to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of RBI.
- On the careers page, click the link of RBI pharmacist notification 2021 pdf.
- There you can download the format of the RBI pharmacist application form 2021 pdf.
- Candidate should send their applications in the enclosed format along with photocopies of certificates, to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781001 so as to reach the Bank on or before June 03, 2021.
- The envelope containing the Application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Pharmacist on Contract Basis”.
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding RBI pharmacist recruitment 2021.
Q: For which post candidates are selected in this recruitment?
A: Candidates will be selected for the pharmacist vacancy.
Q: What is the last date of receipt of the application for the RBI Pharmacist recruitment 2021?
A: The RBI pharmacist 2021 application form should reach on or before June 3, 2021.