RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank Of India has officially released the recruitment notification for RBI Junior Engineer Jobs. Here, the start date for applying for the RBI Recruitment 2021 is 02nd February 2021. Further, aspirants can apply for RBI Jobs still 5th February 2021. All the aspirants who have completed engineering in Civil and Electrical Engineering streams can apply for the post. Likewise, the engineering applicants can utilize this wonderful opportunity for caching RBI Jobs. Also, the last date for printing the application form is 02nd March 2021. The RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 online Exam is going to conduct in the month of February. To know further information about RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 aspirants can refer to the below details.
RBI Recruitment 2021
RBI Junior Engineer Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Start Date To Apply||02nd February 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th February 2021|
RBI Jobs 2021– Vacancy List
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||24|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical )||24|
RBI Vacancy 2021– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for RBI||Should have Qualification in Related Stream|
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2021
|Age Limit||20 – 30 Years|
RBI Jobs 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement for RBI||Freshers can apply|
RBI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
|Selection for RBI||Written Exam
RBI Careers 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for RBI||For Others = Rs. 450/-
For SC / ST = Rs. 50/-
Important Links of RBI Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here to View Notification of RBI Recruitment|
|Online Application||Click Here to View Apply RBI Recruitment|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021?
All aspirants who are applying for the RBI Recruitment 2021 can check the official notification here. The candidates can go through the applying method for RBI Jobs here.
- Initially, aspirants can apply for the post through Online Mode.
- No other mode of application form will be considered for RBI Jobs 2021.
- Then, applicants can go through the official notification before applying the RBI Vacancy.
- Also, the candidates should provide the most trustworthy details in the application form.
- Further, applications should pay fees through online mode.
- So, aspirants can utilize credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
- The application form without paying fees will not consider for the RBI Junior Engineer recruitment process.
RBI Recruitment 2018 is about to release the notification for the posts of Assistant. This notification recruits PwD candidates under Special Drive. Reserve Bank of India invites application from eligible candidates. The vacuum is to be filled by 27 posts. Interested candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria provided below. The detailed notification will be available on the bank website from the 4th week of Jan 2018. Individuals can pay the application fee online for RBI Recruitment from 26th Jan 2018 to 15th Feb 2018. Applications are invited from the aspirants only through online modes. Follow the instructions provided below on our website to apply online. More details about the application fee, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc are provided below.
Reserve Bank of India | RBI Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category||Special Drive for PwD candidates|
|Started Date||4th Week of Jan 2018|
|Last date||15th Feb 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018
Dear Aspirants, RBI Recruitment announced the official notification for the post of Assistant. Online applications are invited from the interested candidates. Ensure the eligibility criteria provided below and apply for the post in RBI Recruitment India. Candidates can apply online from the official website or from the link provided below. Individuals can grab this excellent opportunity to grab this job with handsome emoluments.
Reserve Bank of India | RBI Notification 2018
|Name of the Post||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|Assistant||15th Feb 2018||RBI Notification|
RBI Recruitment 2018 | Vacancy Details
|Office Locations||Vacancy Details|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||05|
RBI Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates applying for the post mentioned by RBI Recruitment can ensure the eligibility criteria of educational qualification and age limit from the official website or from the details provided below on our website.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Candidates applying for the posts in this Recruitment should possess the following educational qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass percentage.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Age limit:
Applicant’s age limit should be as follows
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Age Relaxation:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwD||General -10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC/ST – 15 years
|Ex-Servicemen||Maximum 50 years|
|Domicile of J & K||5 years|
|Candidates working in RBI||3 years|
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee:
- Intimation charge of Rs. 50/- is payable through online.
- No application fee is required.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
Job seekers for the post of Assistant in RBI Recruitment will be selected by following methods
- Two-stage Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||20 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|Test of General Knowledge||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
RBI Recruitment 2018 – How to apply:
Candidates those who are applying for the RBI Recruitment can follow the instructions given below
- RBI Recruitment advises the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or visit the Official Website of Reserve Bank of India – rbi.org.in.
- Mouse over on “Current Vacancies” Tab.
- Click on “Vacancies” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the desired notification.
- Click on the desired notification.
- From the new window, choose “New User Sign Up”
- Enter the valid credentials of email id and mobile number for registration.
- Log in from the same page using the registered email and password to provide other details like educational qualifications.
- Scan and upload the passport size recent photograph and the signature
- Finally, make online payment of the application fee.
- Apply for the post of before the last date of 15th Feb 2018 has announced officially.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2018
|Application start Date||30/01/2018|
|Last Date for Application Submission||15/02/2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||06/04/2018|
|Date of Main Exam||07/05/2018|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE to Apply RBI Recruitment 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
RBI Recruitment – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|