RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the RBI Security Guard Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process and Apply Online are given below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start the online application process.
Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the notification for the engagement of the Security Guard post. One of the most important recruitment notifications among the aspirants. A total of 241 vacancies were announced to fill the security guard post. The RBI Security Guard Recruitment Apply Online link is get activated on January 22, 2021. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on February 12, 2021. The Reserve Bank of India has provided you a wonderful working environment with a handful of pay and consistent career growth. Further details regarding the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 is given below for your reference.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Name of an Organization – Reserve Bank of India
Recruitment Name – RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Security Guard
Job Location – Various Locations
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd January 2021
The Final Date for the Submission: February 12, 2021
The Last Date for the Payment of Fee: February 12, 2021
Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): February/March 2021
RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021:
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2021.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021):
- The normal age limit of 25 years
- (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as of January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of a number of years of service in the Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to the maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as of 1/01/2021)
- The candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
i. In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure-III).
ii. The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/01/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
iii. Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
iv. The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in the Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by valid documents.
v. Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the residential status of the candidate.
Only ex-servicemen with a proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience in handling arms and ammunition in the military.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- Rs. 50/- Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee
Payment Mode: Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only
RBI Security Guard Selection Process:
The RBI Security Guard Selection Process is based on
(i) Online Test
(ii) Physical Test
(iii) Medical Examination
(iv) Biometric Verification
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021:
RBI Security Guard exam consists of multiple-choice objective type questions. The RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern is given here for your reference.
|Name of the subject
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||80 minutes|
(i) Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
(ii) There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answers and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern: Physical Test
|Event||Measurement as per age group|
|2.4 KM Run||AGE 30-40||AGE 41-45|
|10 Min 31 Sec to
11 Min 15 Sec
|11 Min 31 Sec to
12 Min 15 Sec
|11 Min 16 Sec to
|12 Min 16 Sec to
|12 Min to 15 Min||13 Min to 16 Min|
|Over 15 Min||Over 16 Min|
|14 to 15||12 to 13|
|12 to 13||10 to 11|
|10 to 11||8 to 9|
|Below 10||Below 8|
|16 to 19||13 to 16|
|Below 15||Below 12|
|28 to 29||23 to 24|
|26 to 27||21 to 22|
|24 to 25||19 to 20|
|22 to 23||17 to 18|
|20 to 21||15 to 16|
|Below 20||Below 15|
- Physical Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates appearing for a Physical test will have to produce a medical certificate from a medical officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon/Asst. Surgeon certifying that the candidate is medically fit to undergo a physical test. Further, the candidates will have to give an undertaking.
- Traveling expenses will be borne by the candidates appearing for the Physical test.
RBI Security Guard Salary:
RBI Security Guard Pay Scale:
Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10940/- per month on the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years)
At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Security Guards are approximately Rs. 27,678/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
RBI Security Guard Allowances:
(i) Dearness Allowance
(ii) House Rent Allowance
(iii) Local Compensatory Allowance
(iv) Transport Allowance
(v) Personal Fixed Allowance
(vi) Shift Allowance
(vii) Special Functional Allowance
(viii) Special Allowance (I)
(ix) Grade Allowance
(x) Washing Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time.
RBI Security Guard Perquisites:
RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, Reimbursement of education expenses, Reimbursement of cost of spectacles, Book Grant, News Paper Bill, Furnishing of Residence, Reimbursement of GSLI, Car Insurance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. as per eligibility.
Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest-free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents). Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of RBI careers.
- You will be redirected to the official page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of security guard post.
- Click on that the RBI Security Guard Notification 2021 will get appear on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your RBI Security Guard Online Application Process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.