RCFL Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Limited) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice. A total of 358 vacancies has been released for the RCFL Recruitment 2021. 8th of December 2020 is the starting date to apply for the Recruitment process and 22nd of December 2020 is the last date to apply for the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria will vary according to the posts applied. Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice for the RCFL Recruitment 2021 should go through the notification carefully before they start the application process.
In this article, we have detailed information regarding RCFL Recruitment 2021 important dates, eligibility criteria for the recruitment, detailed vacancy breakdown of the recruitment process, salary and steps on how to apply for the recruitment process.
RCFL Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Recruitment Name: RCFL Recruitment 2021
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment : 08th of December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment : 22nd of December 2020
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|ENTREPRENEURSHIP ( RDSDE)m||Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)||98|
|Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP)||07|
|Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant
|Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||1|
|Assistant Human Resource||16|
|Executive Marketing Trainee||10|
|Executive Finance and Account Trainee||10|
|Medical Lab Technician( Pathology)||1|
|Recruitment Executive ( Human Resource Trainee )||8|
|Medical Laboratory Technician ( Pathology )||1|
|Trade Apprentices under under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)
|Diploma ( Mechanical)||18|
|Diploma ( Electrical)||12|
|Diploma ( Instrumentation)||8|
|Diploma ( Civil)||3|
|Diploma ( Computer )||3|
|Diploma ( Medical Lab Technician)||5|
- For the 12th class candidates the salary is Rs.7000/- per month
- For the Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course the salary is Rs.8000/- per month
- For the Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream – the salary is Rs.9000/- per month
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 21 years age limit for the following mentioned posts: Food Production (General), Stenographer (English) , Welder , Machinist, Boiler Attendant , Electrician and Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)
- 25 years is the age limit for other posts.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) : Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) : Passed B.Sc. with (Chemistry) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) : Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with Physics and Chemistry .
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) : Passed HSc with Science and Mathematics.
- Electrician, Boiler Attendant & Machinist : Passed HSc with Science and Mathematics.
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : Passed Passed 8th Class Examination from a recognized school.
- Stenographer (English) : Passed HSc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Secretarial Assistant : Passed HSc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Horticulture Assistant : Passed HSc Pass .
- Housekeeper (Hospital) : Passed SSC.
- Food Production (General) : Passed SSC .
- Assistant (Human Resource) : Passed MBA (HR) /MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management /Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
- Executive (Marketing) Trainee : Passed MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course)
- Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee : CA/ICWA/MFC/MBA (Finance & Accounts)/Post. Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Accountant : Passed H. Sc .
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee : Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) : Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) : Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Apprentice BOAT : Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline
- Diploma (Medical Lab Technician) – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- The first selection is based on the CGPA in the merit list.
- The next step in the selection process is document verification.
- After that candidates are selected for the Trade Apprentice Trainee.
RCFL Apply Online: Check the steps to Apply Online
- Enter into the official website of RCFL
- Tap on the Recruitment and tap on Engagement of Trade Apprentices 2020.
- View the full advertisement details carefully and then start the application process.
- Upload all the required photo and image of the specified dimension
- Click Save and Submit to save the data.
- Tap the print button and save it for future reference.