Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI PO 2019 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Directions (1–5): Read the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
(a) If only conclusion I follows
(b) If only conclusion II follows
(c) If either conclusion I or II follows
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II follows
(e) If both conclusion I and II follow
Some boys are women
All kids are women
Only a few kids are men
I. Some men can be women
II. No men are boys
No yellow is orange
No yellow is green
Some red are orange
Some green are red
I. No yellow is red
II. No red being yellow is a possibility
No MPs are MLAs
Some presidents are MLAs
Some MPs are presidents
I. No MLAs are MPs is a possibility
II. Only a few MPs may be MLAs
No tree is branch
All leafare branch
No leaf is flower
I. Only a few flowers are tree
II. No tree is flower
All pens are ink
Only a few pens are water
All water is pencil
I. All pencils being ink is a possibility
II. Some pencils are pens
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully considering the below given series and answer the below questions.
Seven people K, L, M, N, O, X, Y and Z went to clinic on different days of a week starting from Monday to Sunday. Also they were born in different year viz. 1966, 1972, 1974, 1982, 1987, 1994 and 1999but not necessarily in the same order. Their ages are calculated based on the same month and date of 2019.
Only two people went to clinic between M and N. K is the eldest person. Difference between the ages of M and L is 10. K goes to clinic after Y but before X. N’s age is less than 30 but not the youngest. X is younger than Z. Eldest person went to clinic on Wednesday. The difference between the ages of N and the person went to clinic on Tuesday is 5. Two people went to clinic between M and L. M is the fourth eldest as well as fourth youngest person of the group. M went to clinic after N. X doesn’t go on Friday.
6) Who among the following goes to the clinic on Friday?
7) What is the difference between the ages of Y and M?
a) 5 yrs
b) 8 yrs
c) 15 yrs
d) 28 yrs
e) 17 yrs
8) If all the persons’ names are arranged in alphabetical order from Monday to Sunday then who among the following will be born in 1982 if the respective years remain unaltered?
9) What could be the possible age of X?
b) 37 yrs
c) 45 yrs
d) 20 yrs
e) 47 yrs
10) How many persons were born between L and Y?
1) Answer: d)
2) Answer: b)
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: c)
5) Answer: e)
Only two people went to clinic between M and N. M went to clinic after N. Two people went to clinic between M and L.
- K goes to clinic after Y but before X. X doesn’t go on Friday.
- Here we get three cases Case (1), Case (2) and Case (3).
- N’s age is less than 30 but not the youngest.The difference between the ages of N and the person went to clinic on Tuesday is 5.
- Difference between the ages of M and L is 10. Eldest person went to clinic on Wednesday.K is the eldest person.
- Here Case (1) and Case (3) gets eliminated.
- X is younger than Z.M is the fourth eldest as well as fourth youngest person of the group.
- And the final arrangement is,
6) Answer: c)
7) Answer: e)
8) Answer: b)
9) Answer: a)
10) Answer: d)