Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI PO 2019 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-3): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
In a certain coded language,
A $ B – B is the brother of A
A * B – A is the sister of B
A & B – B is the mother of A
A % B – B is the father of A
A # B – A is the husband of B
1) If P$M#R&Q*N#L is true, then how is L related to R?
2) In which of the following conclusion R is the niece of Lis proven?
e) None of these
3) How is N related to K if P*N$Q&R$M%Kis true?
d) Cannot be determined
4) In the word ‘RECRUITMENT’, how many pairs of letters have the same number of letters between them in the word as in alphabetical series both in forward and backward directions?
e) None of these
5) Which of the following can replace the symbol $ in ‘Y=K≥F≥S≤P≤M’ and ‘S=A$X=V<B>K’ to prove ‘F≤V’ definitely false and ‘B>S’ definitely true?
(Directions 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
SRG NIO TRD TLE OEN
6) If first and third letters of all the words are interchanged within themselves then how many meaningful words can be formed?
7) If all the consonants are changed to its next letter then how many words will have only consonants?
8) If all the words are arranged in alphabetical order from right to left then which of the following will be second from the left end of the series?
9) How many meaningful words can be formed with the first and last letter of each word separately?
10) How many meaningful words can be formed by placing the vowels in the middle of the words (consider only the words having vowels)?
1) Answer: b)
2) Answer: d)
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: a)
5) Answer: e)
6) Answer: c)
OEN –> NEO
7) Answer: a)
8) Answer: d)
TRD TLE SRG NIO OEN
9) Answer: e)
NIO –> NO, ON
OEN –> NO, ON
10) Answer: e)
ION, NEO, LET