Dear Readers, Exam Race for the Year 2019 has already started, To enrich your preparation here we are providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability– Section for CWC/FCI Exam. Aspirants, practice these questions on a regular basis to improve your score in aptitude section. Start your effective preparation from the right beginning to get success in upcoming CWC/FCI Exam.
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are born in eight different months viz., January, March, April, May, June, August, September and October of the same year but not necessary in the same order.
Only three persons are born between T and P, who does not born in the month which has odd number of days. Q was born immediately after V. As many persons born after U is same as before Q. At least two persons are born before U. As many persons born between V and S is same as R and U.
1) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following that does not belong to the group?
2) If all the persons are born in alphabetical order from January to October, then how many of them remains born in the same month?
b) More than three
3) If P is related to W and T is related to Q in a certain way. Then, S is related to who among the following?
4) Which of the following statements is true?
a) Only two persons are born between V and W
b) U was born in the month has 31 days
c) R is the eldest person
d) P was born immediately after U
e) None is true
5) W was born in which of the following months?
Direction (6-10): Read all the statements and then decides which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If only Conclusions I follows
b) If only Conclusions II follows
c) If either Conclusions I or Conclusion II follows
d) If neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
e) If both Conclusion I and II follows
Some green are yellow
No yellow is red
All red are blue
I. No blue is yellow
II. All red are green is a possibility
All mango are guava
No mango is apple
No apple is papaya
I. Some apple are guava
II. No papaya is mango
Some van are bus
All bus are train
No bus is truck
I. Some van are not truck
II. All truck are train
Some table are cup
No cup is glass
All table are chair
I. Some chair are glass
II. All table can be glass
No telephone is mobile
All mobile are laptop
No laptop is computer
I. All telephone can be computer
II. All mobile are not computer
- Only three persons are born between T and P, who does not born in the month which has odd number of days.
- Q was born immediately after V. As many persons born after U is same as before Q. At least two persons are born before U.
- So, Case-1 and Case-3 will be dropped.
- As many persons born between V and S is same as R and U.
1) Answer: c)
2) Answer: d)
3) Answer: b)
4) Answer: b)
5) Answer: e)
6) Answer: b)
7) Answer: d)
8) Answer: a)
9) Answer: d)
10) Answer: e)