Dear Readers, Exam Race for the Year 2019 has already started, To enrich your preparation here we are providing new series of Practice Questions on CWC/FCI Prelims 2019 Reasoning Ability Questions on daily basis. Aspirants, practice these CWC/FCI Prelims 2019 Reasoning Ability Questions (Day-20) on a regular basis to improve your score in the aptitude section. Start your effective preparation from the right beginning to get success in the upcoming CWC/FCI Exam.
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Nine persons A, B, C, D, P, Q, R, S and T are born in different months viz., January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September and December of the same year but not necessary in the same order.
Only three persons are born between S and Q, who does not born in the month which has 31 days. A was born immediately after R. As many persons born before A is same as born after B. More than two persons are born before B.Only four persons are born between P and D, who is not the eldest person in the group. As many persons born between P and Q is same as between D and C.
1) D was born in which of the following months?
2) How many persons are born between C and the one who was born immediately after D?
e) More than three
3) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following that does not belong to the group?
4) Which of the following statements is true?
a) Only two persons are born after S
b) Q was born between T and A
c) More than three persons are born between A and B
d) T was born in April
e) None is true
5) If R is related to S and D is related to Q in a certain way. Then, C is related to who among the following?
Direction (6-8): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Six persons J, K, L, M, N and P are in different height but not necessary in the same order. J is taller than M. Only two persons are shorter than N. N is shorter than L. Only two persons are there in between M and L. J is shorter than L but taller than P. The one who is the second shortest person is 158 cm height.
6) Who among the following is the tallest person?
c) Either J or N
e) Cannot be determined
7) If J is 162 cm height, then what will be the possible height of N?
a) 156 cm
b) 164 cm
c) 165 cm
d) 160 cm
8) How many persons are taller than L?
a) Cannot be determined
9) In a class of 51 students, Mukesh ranked 27th from the top and Varun is ranked 35th from the bottom. Then how many students are there in between Mukesh and Varun?
10) In a row of 23 persons, A sits 7th from the right end and there are six persons sitting between A and B. Then how many persons are there to the left of B?
- Only three persons are born between S and Q, who does not born in the month which has 31 days.
- A was born immediately after R. As many persons born before A is same as born after B.
- More than two persons are born before B. Only four persons are born between P and D, who is not the eldest person in the group. As many persons born between P and Q is same as between D and C.
- So, Case-1 and Case-3 will be dropped.
1) Answer: c)
2) Answer: a)
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: b)
5) Answer: b)
6) Answer: d)
7) Answer: d)
8) Answer: e)
9) Answer: b)
Mukesh is 27th from the top and Varun is 17th from the top. So, there are 9 students between them.
10) Answer: e)
A is 7th from the right end and B is 14th from the right end. So, 9 persons are sitting to the left of B.