Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability- Section. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 Exams can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 4572]
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons are sitting in a square table in such a way that four of them are sitting in corners of the table and remaining of them are sitting in middle of the four sides. The persons who are sitting in the corners facing towards centre of the table and the persons who are sitting in the middle of the sides are facing away from the centre.
Only two persons are sitting between R and P, who does not sit in the middle of the side.V sits second to the right of U, who is an immediate neighbour of R. As many persons sitting between R and W is same as the persons sitting between V and Q. W is an immediate neighbour of Q, who does not sit opposite to R. T sits second to the left of S.
1) Which of the following statements is true?
a) Q is an immediate neighbour of P
b) Only one person sits between T and Q
c) S sits one of the corners
d) T sits opposite to W
e) None is true
2) How many persons are sitting between Q and the one who sits opposite to R, when counted from right of Q?
e) More than three
3) Who among the following sits opposite to the person sits second to the left of W?
4) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following that does not belong to the group?
5) If W is related to P and U is related to S in a certain way. Then, V is related to which of the following?
Direction (6-10): Read all the statements and then decides which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If only Conclusions I follows
b) If only Conclusions II follows
c) If either Conclusions I or Conclusion II follows
d) If neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
e) If both Conclusion I and II follows
All plastic are glass
No glass is sponge
All sponge are liquid
Some glass are liquid
I. All plastics can be liquid
II. All sponge can never be plastics
No lawyer is teacher
Some lawyer are engineer
Some engineer are teacher
Some teacher are artist
I. Some artists are engineer is a possibility
II. All engineers are teacher is a possibility
Some dog are horse
All dog are animal
No animal is lion
All horseare animal
I. Some animals can be horse
II. Some lions are not dog
Some red are blue
Some blue are orange
No blue is yellow
I. All orange are yellow is a possibility.
II. Some yellow are red.
No key is a chain
No chain is a lock
All locks are ring
I. Some rings are chain is a possibility
II. Some key are not ring
- Only two persons are sitting between R and P, who does not sit in the middle of the side.
- V sits second to the right of U, who is an immediate neighbour of R.
- As many persons sitting between R and W is same as the persons sitting between V and Q. W is an immediate neighbour of Q, who does not sit opposite to R.
- So, Case-1(b) will be dropped.
- T sits second to the left of S. So, Case-2 will be dropped.
1) Answer: d)
2) Answer: a)
3) Answer: b)
4) Answer: c)
5) Answer: e)
6) Answer: e)
7) Answer: a)
8) Answer: b)
9) Answer: d)
10) Answer: a)
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz (Hindi)||9.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning (Hindi)||10.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude||11.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude (Hindi)||11.30 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – English Language||1.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude)||2.00 PM|
|IBPS Clerk – GK Questions||3.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge)||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Canara Bank PO Mains – Reasoning||6.00 PM|
|Canara Bank PO Mains – Quantitative Aptitude||7.00 PM|
|Canara Bank PO Mains – English Language||8.00 PM|