Dear Readers, Exam Race for the Year 2019 has already started, To enrich your preparation here we are providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability– Section for CWC/FCI Exam. Aspirants, practice these questions on a regular basis to improve your score in aptitude section. Start your effective preparation from the right beginning to get success in upcoming CWC/FCI Exam.
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Twelve persons are sitting in two parallel rows with equidistance from each other and facing the persons sitting in another row. In row-1, A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting and facing south while in row-2, P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting and facing north. All the above information is not necessary in the same order.
Only two persons sitting between B and the one who faces U. B sits one of the extreme ends. A faces the person who sits third to the right of T, who is not an immediate neighbour of U. A does not face U.C faces the person who sits second to the left of R. C is not an immediate neighbour of A. As many persons sitting between A and B is same as between T and P. E sits third to the left of the one who faces S. E does not face P. F does not sit any extreme ends of the row.
1) How many persons are sitting between P and the one who faces F?
2) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following that does not belong to the group?
3) Which of the following statements is true?
a) B sits opposite to T
b) Only one person sits between C and D
c) Q faces the person who sits immediate right of E
d) E faces R
e) None is true
4) Who among the following person faces the person who sits immediate right of F?
5) If F is related to R and E is related to Q in a certain way. Then, T is related to who among the following?
e) None of these
Direction (6-8): Read all the statements and then decides which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If only Conclusions I follows
b) If only Conclusions II follows
c) If either Conclusions I or Conclusion II follows
d) If neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
e) If both Conclusion I and II follows
Some blue are yellow
No yellow is green
All green are orange
I. All blue are not orange
II. Some blue are not green
All pen are paper
No pen is pencil
No pencil is book
I. Some book are paper
II. All pencil are paper
Some nail are thread
No thread is knife
All thread are button
I. Some knife can be nail
II. All nail are thread is a possibility
No seed is fruit
All tree are fruit
Some tree are plant
I. Some plant are not seed
II. All seed can be plant
All mobile are laptop
All cell are battery
No battery is mobile
I. Some mobile can be cell
II. All laptop are battery is a possibility
- Only two persons sitting between B and the one who faces U. B sits one of the extreme ends.
- A faces the person who sits third to the right of T, who is not an immediate neighbour of U. A does not face U.C faces the person who sits second to the left of R. C is not an immediate neighbour of A.
- As many persons sitting between A and B is same as between T and P.
- So, Case-2 will be dropped.
- E sits third to the left of the one who faces S. E does not faces P. F does not sit any extreme ends of the row.
1) Answer: d)
2) Answer: e)
3) Answer: c)
4) Answer: a)
5) Answer: b)
6) Answer: b)
7) Answer: d)
8) Answer: e)
9) Answer: e)
10) Answer: d)