SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions are quite difficult in scoring part. SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions are intended to judge your analytical skills and mental ability. So need more attention because there is no possibility to ignore Reasoning section in SBI Clerk 2019. To overcome these issues you need regular practice to enhance your skills towards to clear SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions. Here we are providing SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Questions on a daily basis. The daily Quiz questions concepts are most frequently asked in previous year exams. So Take SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Quiz to enrich the exam preparation to the next level[WpProQuiz 6115]
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Twelve persons are sitting in two parallel rows containing six persons in each row in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1, J, K, L, M, N and O are seated and all of them are facing north while in row-2, S, T, U, V, W and X are seated and all of them are facing south but not necessary in the same order. Each of them facing a person in another row.
K sits third to the right of J. The one who faces J sits second to the right of S. U sits second to the left of S. Only two persons sitting between L and the one who faces U. As many persons sitting to the right of N as the persons sitting to the left of L. M faces X. Only one person sits between X and W. The one who faces O sits second to the left of T.
1) Who among the following faces W?
e) None of these
2) Who among the following persons does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the rows?
a) The one who sits to the immediate left of L
e) The one who faces J
3) If all the persons of row-1 are made to sit in alphabetical order from left to right, then who among the following will faces S as per the new arrangement?
4) If K is related to T and S is related to M in a certain way. Then, who is related to N?
b) The one who faces J
d) The one who faces M
5) Which of the following statement is true?
a) L faces S
b) O sits to the right of N
c) Only one person sits between J and the one who faces S
d) More than two persons sit to the left of W
e) None is true
Direction (6-10): Read all the statements and then decides which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If only Conclusions I follows
b) If only Conclusions II follows
c) If either Conclusions I or Conclusion II follows
d) If neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
e) If both Conclusion I and II follows
All green are yellow
Only few blue are green
No blue is orange
I. No green is orange
II. All orange are yellow is a possibility
Only few sun are earth
Only few earth are moon
No moon is mars
I. Some sun are not mars
II. All earth can be mars
No guava is apple
Only few mango are papaya
All mango are apple
I. At least some papaya are apple
II. Some papaya are not guava
No computer is mobile
Only few tablet are laptop
No mobile is tablet
I. All laptop are computer is a possibility
II. All mobile are laptop
All train are truck
No van is bike
All van are truck
I. Some train are not bike
II. All bike can be train
- K sits third to the right of J. The one who faces J sits second to the right of S. U sits second to the left of S.
- Only two persons sitting between L and the one who faces U. As many persons sitting to the right of N as the persons sitting to the left of L. M faces X.
- Only one person sits between X and W. The one who faces O sits second to the left of T.
- So, Case-2 will be dropped.
1) Answer: b)
2) Answer: c)
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: c)
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: b)
7) Answer: d)
8) Answer: e)
9) Answer: a)
10) Answer: b)