Dear Friends, SBI Clerk 2018 Notification has been released we hope you all have started your preparation. Here we have started New Series of Practice Materials specially for SBI Clerk 2018. Aspirants those who are preparing for the exams can use this “20-20” Reasoning Questions.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
In an international meet, representatives A, B, C, D, E, F G and H from eight different countries, viz Thailand, France, Holland, Austria, US, Spain, India and Germany (not necessarily in the same order), sit around a circular table facing the centre. A, who represents Germany, sits third to the left of E. The one who is from India sits on the immediate right of A. D, who is from Holland, sits second to the right of B. B is not an immediate neighbour of E. C, who is from Spain, sits exactly in the middle of people representing US and India. G, the representative from France, sits second to the left of H, who is from Thailand.
1) How many people sit between A and the representative from Austria when counted in clockwise directions?
2) Which of the following is TRUE regarding representative F?
- F is the representative of Austria.
- F sits second to the left of the representative from Thailand.
- The representative from Germany is not an immediate neighbour of F.
- E sits third to the right of F.
- None of these
3) In which of the following pairs is the representative from the first country sitting on the immediate left of the representative from the second country?
4) What is the position of B with respect to the position of the representative from the US?
- Third to the left
- Fourth to the right
- Fourth to the left
- Second to the right
- Second to the left
5) Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbours of the representative from Holland?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight Friends – Murali, Rakesh, Vignesh, Kaushik, Gopi, Senthil, Magesh and Naveen live in ten different floors of a building (but not necessarily in the same order). Two of the floors in the building is vacant. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two, and so on till the topmost floor is numbered ten. Each one of them selected in different banks in IBPS Clerk VI exam, namely Andra Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Vijaya Bank, Indian Bank and Union Bank of India(but not necessarily in the same order).
- The number of friends living below Senthil is same as the number of friends living between Senthil and Naveen
- Senthil lives an odd numbered floor above the floor numbered four
- Only one floor between Rakesh and the one who selected inBank of India
- Only three floors between Kaushik and the one who selected inCanara Bank
- The number of floors between the one who selected inIndian Bank and the one who selected inBank of India is two
- The one who selected inVijaya Bank lives immediately above Magesh
- Only three floors between Magesh and Murali
- The one who selected inUnion Bank of India lives immediately above the one who selected inAndra Bank
- Vignesh lives on one of the odd numbered floors above the one who selected inCanara Bank
- The number of floors between Senthil and the one who selected inPunjab National Bank is only one
- Only one friend lives between the one who selected inUnion Bank of India and the vacant floor
- Only two friends live between Vignesh and vacant floor
- The top most floor is vacant
- The number of floors between two vacant floors is five
- The one who selected inUnion Bank of India and Punjab National Bank not live in the floors numbered 8 and 7 respectively
- The one who selected inBank of India lives immediately below the floor in which Vignesh lives
- How many friends stay between the one who selected in Union Bank of India and the one who selected in Syndicate Bank?
- Which of the following friends exactly sit between Gopi and Magesh?
- Vignesh and Rakesh
- Senthil and Naveen
- Vacant floor and Murali
- Gopi and Rakesh
- Senthil and Vacant floor
- The one who selected in Indian Bank lives in _________
- 7th Floor
- 9th Floor
- 10th Floor
- 3rd Floor
- 5th Floor
- Four of the following banks form a group, which of the following bank does not belong to that group?
- Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
- Andra Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Which of the following statement is true as per the given information?
- 2 – Gopi – Punjab National Bank
- 8 – Magesh – Syndicate Bank
- 7 – Vignesh – Vijaya Bank
- 1 – Murali – Andra Bank
- 5 – Senthil – Bank of India
Directions (11-15): In these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer.
(a) if only conclusion I is true.
(b) if only conclusion II is true.
(c) if either conclusion I or II is true.
(d) if neither conclusion I nor II is true.
(e) if both conclusion I and II are true.
- Statements: G ≥ D = L, M < P ≤ G
Conclusions: I. P ≥ D II. L < M
- Statements: P ≤ K > R ≥ N = S < M
Conclusions: I. K > S II. M > P
Direction (13-14): Statements: L ≥ G > H, C = Q ≥ K, L = C
- Conclusions: I. C > H II. Q ≥ G
- Conclusions: I. K ≤ H II. G > K
- Statements: A ≤ Z = W < D = E > X
Conclusions: I. Z > X II. E > A
Directions (16-17): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
Point H is 6 km towards the East of point G. Point R is 8 km North of point G. Point Q is exactly midway between point R and point G. Point K is 10 km to the South of point Q. Point L is 3 km towards the East of point Q. Point S is exactly midway between point G and point H.
- If a person walks 4 km towards the South from point L, takes a right turn and walks for another 3 km, which of the following points would he reach?
(e) Cannot be determined
- If a person walks 8 km towards North from point S, which of the following points would be cross and how far will he be from point R?
(a) G, 4 km
(b) H, 3 km
(c) L, 6 km
(d) L, 3 km
(e) G, 8 km
Directions (18-20): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
A family consists of six members P, Q, R, S, T and U. There are two married couples. Q is a doctor and the father of T. U is grandfather of R and is a contractor, S is grandmother of T and is a housewife. There is one doctor, one contractor, one nurse, one housewife and two students in the family. The mother of R is a nurse.
- Who is the husband of P?
- Who is the sister of T?
(d) Information insufficient
(e) None of the above
- What is the profession of P?
(c) Doctor or nurse
(e) None of these
Directions (Q. 1-5):
1) Answer: c; D and H
2) Answer: e
3) Answer: c
4) Answer: d
5) Answer: c
|Floor Number||Friend||Selected Banks|
|6||Magesh||Bank of India|
|3||Gopi||Punjab National Bank|
|2||Murali||Union Bank of India|
- Correct Answer is: d)
- Correct Answer is: e)
- Correct Answer is: b)
- Correct Answer is: a)
- Correct Answer is: c)
- Answer: (d)
Statement= M < P≤G ≥D=L
- P ≥ D ( Not True)
- L < M( Not True)
12. Answer: a)
Statement= P ≤ K > R ≥ N = S < M
- K > S ( True)
- M > P( Not True)
13. Answer: e)
Statement= K ≤ Q=C=L≥G>H
- C > H( True)
- Q ≥ G( True)
14. Answer: d)
Statement= K ≤ Q=C=L≥G>H
- K ≤ H ( Not True)
- G > K( Not True)
- Answer: b)
Statement= A ≤ Z = W < D = E > X
- Z > X ( Not True)
- E > A( True)
- Answer: c)
- Answer: d)
- Answer: b)