Reasoning Shortcut Tricks & Scoring Part Questions (Day-112):
Dear Readers, Nowadays most of the aspirants are facing huge trouble to increase the overall marks. To score high you need to practice more and more standard questions daily. “Practice does not make perfect, Only Perfect Practice makes perfect”.
Here in Scoring Part we are providing 15 Questions in Puzzles, Sitting Arrangements, 5 Questions in (Inequality, Coding, Alphanumeric, and Syllogism), and total 20 questions in 20 Minutes. By practising these questions regularly you can increase you calculation speed and it will help you to increase you score.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a straight line. Some of them are facing north and remaining are facing south.
H is sitting at one of the extreme ends of line. F is sitting second to left of H. G is sitting third to right of F. C is sitting to immediate right of G. C is facing North direction. One person is sitting between C and A. A is siting somewhere to the left of G. Both the immediate neighbors of G face opposite direction to G (means if G face North, then both its neighbors face South and vice versa). H is sitting third to right of B. C is sitting third to right of E. The ones sitting at extreme end face opposite direction to each other.
1)Four of the following are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Find the odd one out.
2)What is the position of C with respect to A?
- Third to the right
- Immediate left
- Immediate right
- Third to the left
- Second to left
3)Which of the following is true about B as per given arrangement?
- B is facing north direction
- E is one of the immediate neighbor of B
- B is sitting second to left of G
- There are 2 people sitting between B and A
- F is not an immediate neighbor of B
4)How many persons are sitting between A and F?
- More than four
5)Who is sitting to immediate left of C?
- None of these
Direction (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven friends P, Q, R, S, T, U and V study in Class X in three different sections A, B and C. Not less than two friends study in one section. All of them have a different favourite subject—Social Science, Physics, History, Mathematics, English, Biology and Chemistry. Each of them has a favourite sport – Cricket, Hockey, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball and Table Tennis. T’s favourite subject is Chemistry and plays Table Tennis. Q and V study in the A section. Q’s favourite subject is History. Neither Tennis nor Volleyball is his favourite game. The one whose favourite game is Football has Physics as his favourite subject and is in Section B only with R. P’s favourite subject is Social Science. He plays Cricket and studies only with U. R studies Mathematics and V studies Biology. U plays Basketball. The one whose favourite subject is Maths doesn’t play Volleyball.
- Who plays Tennis?
- Who among the following study in Section B?
- How many friends study in Section A?
- None of these
- Who among the following plays Hockey?
- Which of the following pairs of games is not played by students of the same section?
- Cricket and Basketball
- Hockey and Tennis
- Tennis and Football
- Hockey and Volleyball
- Table Tennis and Volleyball
Directions (Q. 11-15): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
In a certain code language, ‘Employment and economy problem’ is written as ‘zxrisa el’, ‘economy and growth today’ is written as ‘mv el gm ri’, ‘growth for country only’ is written as ‘xn gm fipk’, ‘today problem is country’ is written as ‘zxmvkvpk’.
- What does the code ‘sa’ stand for in the given code language?
- If the code for ‘problem for people’ is ‘qc xnzx’ then what may be the code for ‘people only nation’ in the given code language?
- qc xn pr
- xn el fi
- fi qc pr
- xn qc kv
- xnfi qc
- What is the code for ‘country growth’ in the given code language?
- el xn
- pk gm
- None of these
- What may be the code for ‘and’ in the given code language?
- either el or ri
- either el or zx
- None of these
- Which of the following additional statements is required to definitely find the code of ‘economy’ in the given code language?
- ‘problem only for employment’ is written as ‘safizxxn’
- ‘and take economy book’ is written as ‘wt riyu el’
- ‘country’s wealth is economy’ is written as ‘ripkkvbk’
- ‘economy and growth is important’ is written as ‘gm rikv el cd’
- No additional statement is required to find the code
Directions (Q.16-20): Read the data and answer the questions that follow.
Ten persons A,B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J are seated in two rows such that five of them are in row 1 facing the South and the other five persons are in row 2 facing the north direction.
- D faces E’s neighbour
- H’s neighbour faces F’s neighbour who is to the immediate right of E.
- A’s neighbour is 3rd to the left of D.
- I’s neighbour faces H.
- One who faces J is 3rd to the right of B.
- B and I are seated at a gap of 1 person
- A’s neighbour faces C and C faces north.
- Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following is not a part of that group?
- Who among the following is to the immediate right of the person who is facing I?
- How many persons are seated between C and F?
- Cannot be determined
- In which of the following groups is the third person seated in between the first and the second person?
- How many persons are seated to the right of G?