Reasoning Shortcut Tricks & Scoring Part Questions (Day-119):
Dear Readers, Nowadays most of the aspirants are facing huge trouble to increase the overall marks. To score high you need to practice more and more standard questions daily. “Practice does not make perfect, Only Perfect Practice makes perfect”.
Here in Scoring Part we are providing 15 Questions in Puzzles, Sitting Arrangements, 5 Questions in (Inequality, Coding, Alphanumeric, and Syllogism), and total 20 questions in 20 Minutes. By practising these questions regularly you can increase you calculation speed and it will help you to increase you score.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Ten persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y are seated in two rows. 5 of them are seated in row 1 facing the south and 5 of them are seated in row 2 facing the north. They are related to P in some manner viz. daughter, son, wife, brother, sister-in-law, sister, niece, father and mother.
- P’s daughter is facing S who is a neighbour of Q.
- W is facing north and is 2nd to the right of the one who faces X.
- Y is seated 3rd to the left of X
- Only one person is seated between P’s father and P’s brother.
- U’s wife is seated at a gap of 2 from P
- S’s daughter is seated opposite to Q
- P’s mother is seated to the immediate left of V
- V’s father is facing north and is 3rd to the right of Q.
- P is seated to the immediate left of his brother.
- R is a male and is 2nd to the left of T
- Y is unmarried.
- How is V related to S?
- Cannot be determined
- Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following is not a part of that group?
- How is Q related to W?
- Who is seated opposite to P’s niece?
- Who is seated to the immediate left of P’s sister?
- P’s son
- P’s mother
- P’s brother
- P’s wife
- P’s daughter
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the information given below and answer the given questions.
Twelve persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V,W, X, Y, Z and M are seated in two rows such that 6 of them are in row 1 facing the South and 6 of them are seated in row 2 facing the north direction.
- P is 3rd to the left of S who faces Q’s neighbour.
- T faces south and is 4th to the right of Y.
- 2 persons are seated between U and V.
- W faces U’s neighbour who is 2nd to the right of Z.
- Z’s neighbour is opposite to T.
- Q and W are in the same row and atleast one person sits between Q and W.
- Q’s neighbour faces X.
- R is not seated at any of the extremes.
- Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, which of the following is not a part of that group?
- Who is the person who is seated opposite to the one who is to the immediate left of M?
- How many persons are seated to the left of Q?
- In which of the following groups is the 1st person seated exactly in between the 2nd and the 3rd person?
- What is the position of T with respect to Q?
- immediate right
- immediate left
- Third to the right
- Third to the left
- second to the right
Directions (Q.11-15):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Seven persons Ananth, Bavan, Cinu, Devi, Elavarasi, Farith and Guru stay on a seven storeyed building where the floors are numbered 1-7 from bottom to top. They own different mobile handsets Motorola, Nokia, apple, lava, Lenovo, Samsung and reliance not necessarily in the same order
- The one who owns the Nokia phone lives just above Ananth
- Ananth and Cinu live at a gap of 3 floors
- Guru owns Lenovo and lives 2 floors below the one who owns Lava
- Farith lives at a gap of 2 floors from the one who owns Reliance
- Not more than 2 persons stay above Ananth’s floor
- The one who owns reliance and Devi live on consecutive floors
- The one who owns the Motorola live at a gap of 3 floors from Elavarasi who owns either Reliance or Lava
- Devi does not own Nokia and Ananthdoes not own Apple.
- Who among the following owns the Motorola handset?
- Either Ananth or Cinu
- Who among the following lives just below the one who owns the lava handset?
- Who among the following lives on the floor number 4?
- Who owns the Samsung handset?
- In which of the following groups is the 1st person staying exactly in between the 2nd and the 3rd person?
- Guru Bavan Cinu
- Elavarasi Guru Devi
- Devi Ananth Farith
- Bavan Farith Ananth
- Bavan Cinu Elavarasi
- From a point, A and B started walking to their home respectively. A walks 4Km towards north and takes right, then walks 3km and turns right to enter his house. B walks 2km towards south and takes right to enter his house. What is the facing of A’s house and B’s house respectively?
- East, south
- South, east
- North, west
- None of the above
- At afternoon, A and B talking to each other in a straight line, if A’s shadow direction is to the right of B. What is the face direction of A?
- North east
- None of the above
Questions(18-20) There are 7 members in a family in which two are married couple.
N is the only child of Z
M is the granddaughter of X
L is son in law of X
A is uncle of L.
O is daughter of L.
18. Find the number of female members in the family.
19. Find the relation between O and M.
- Daughter in law
- None of the above
20. How is Z related to O?
- Cannot determine.